Capability Sort By

validate textbox special characters

I have a textbox that I need to not allow backslashes to be entered in. It seems like this should be really easy, but I can't find any tutorials ...

• By rogerb
  • June 28, 2018  10:10

Nintex Forms 2010 view mode shows empty on IE11

Hello, We developped a custom form for our client, the form works fine in our development environment, tested both on IE11 and chrome. But ou...

• By zyang
  • June 28, 2018  01:37

What will happen if Production License expired

I would like to know what will happen if production license expired? We have one on premise Sharepoint sever which install Nintex enterprise lice...

• By stz
  • June 27, 2018  22:29

Button to Open New Form on Different List or Modif...

Hello, I am trying to add a button on a form (Requests). The button, (called "Add Employees"), will open up a new form for another list (Reque...

Save and Redirect Display Form Page

I can not navigate to the displayform.aspx page after saving the form. Waiting for your help.

Counter in Nintex Workflows?

I have a workflow with State Machine Defined (3 Branches) to be precise. The case is if I enter the second branch for the second time, then the ...

Select return type when using CAML query

I have a site with a list where one column is defined as lookup with multiple values. Now I’m trying to query an item/column from this list f...

• By gardal
  • June 27, 2018  01:14

How to get the ids of the Look up field with multi...

Hi, I have a list where I have a look up field with allow multiple values. Now, I would like to get the IDs of this look up field into a coll...

workflow to include an approval reminder

In SharePoint 2016 on prem using Nintex 2016 - I've created a workflow approval but I would like to add a 7 day reminder notification to be sent...

Submit button in ribbon not starting workflow

I recently started having issues with the Submit button on the ribbon of my workflow. If I click the Submit at the end of the form, the Workflow...

Calendar synch with Outlook but columns / info mis...

Hello I have created a calendar on SharePoint 2016 (on premise) and also created custom form using Nintex: - Reference - Name - Date - C...

• By bimi82
  • June 26, 2018  06:45

Do not start Workflow when item is modified in spe...

Is it possible that the Workflow ignores when a item is modified in a specific column? For each other column the Workflow has to start. With ...