Capability Sort By

How to show Initiator Name on New Form

Hi, This seems like a basic question, but I was not able to find the answer. When a new item is being created, I would like to show the initiat...

Clearing a list lookup field based on a radio butt...

Hi all, I have a form (Nintex Forms 2010) that has a radio button (options 1 and 2) and two list lookup fields (A and B). I would like to clear...

• By MAC
  • June 04, 2018  12:03

Upgrade Nintex Forms 2013 - Upgrade job for soluti...

I'm upgrading Nintex forms 2013 to the May 29th, 2018 version. It was a brand new install and we were already on April 19, 2018 patch. So only 1 ...

Move doc from one lib to sub folder of another lib...

Hi, I and new to Nintex workflows and need help. Say i have Test lib and 2 folders france, Poland and status choice field (ready to Move, Rejec...

• By roseka
  • June 04, 2018  10:54

How can I retrieve the ListItemCollectionPositionN...

Hi all, I would like to based on the ListItemCollectionPositionNext variable (does Nintex support this ?) to check if the workflow finished...

Nintex Workflow Document Generator errors

Hello, In my Nintex Form, I have a multi-line rich text field. When I try and use it in a Document Generator, however, I have the following is...

How do I add a hidden field to nintext form repeat...

How do I add a hidden field to nintext form repeating rows that takes in predefined values? For example, the 1st row will have value val1, 2nd on...

How to show only next weekend dates in Ninxtex For...

Hello, I will like to have a dropdown where I show only the next weekend (Saturday and Sunday) dates with two times (morning and afternoon)?...

"Call web service" action vs "exter...

Hello, Some actions help pages contain such information "Nintex external platform is required for this feature. For details, see Enable Nintex ...

• By przlwo
  • June 02, 2018  12:37

Extract file name(with special characters) from At...

Steps to extract e xtract file name with special characters from Attachment URL of a SharePoint list in Nintex workflow.

How can you stop people seeing the 'Workflow T...

Firstly I'm quite new to Nintex so apologies in advanced if this one is fairly obvious. I've created a workflow that used 'Request data' and '...

Lookup() Formula

I am trying to use a lookup formula within a calculated field on a Nintex form to display a value from a custom list named "Local Job Codes LookU...