Capability Sort By

How to create multiple automatic reminders on assi...

I have multiple SharePoint pages using the Tasks List feature. My goal is to be able to create a workflow that automatically send reminders for a...

Nintex Forms error: Error "Unable to get prop...

I am facing an error in Nintex Forms. I have problems finding the cause as the form is pretty massive (formula, lookups, rules). Error mess...

MissingFeature alert after uninstalling Nintex Wor...

I recently uninstalled Nintex according to the uninstallation guide (available at https://community.nintex.com/docs/DOC-1017 ). However, we en...

• By isp
  • June 25, 2018  04:01

2010 forms - is there a way to autocomplete a text...

Is there a way to autocomplete a text field without referring to a list. Similar to other forms online? Extracting the info from memory rather th...

• By harfmt
  • June 24, 2018  18:37
  • By harfmt
  • June 24, 2018  16:43

How to ensure validation inside a repeating row fi...

Hi I have a repeating row. In that I have several input fields. Let's call two of these input fields inputA and inputB. inputA can only take in...

Nintex Responsive Form - Replace() Function

Hello, I have a Nintex Form, and I need to extract a portion of a text? The format of the text is as follows; "12345;#4 Information Technology...

I got Error after updating NF to latest version

Hi all After updating NF from 2.9.3 to 2.11.3.10 when I want to add new item to each list I got this error message: An unexpected error has oc...

Why can I not close my form after adding a SharePo...

I have a list form which has both Save and Close buttons that are set to the defaults. They work fine when I don't add a SharePoint list view con...

Setting a repeating section on a form from a workf...

I have a repeating section on my form. It is tied to a multi line plain text field on my list called Accounts. I have a workflow with a ta...

• By stempb
  • June 22, 2018  07:21

Update document changes alignment on control

nintexworkflow2013‌ updateaction Hello , So I have a workflow that is updating some plain text control fields in the footer of the document....

• By zik500
  • June 22, 2018  07:20

How to send an email depending on condition

Hi all, I have a scenario, where i need to send email depending on condition through flex task because we are using default form for approval ...