Capability Sort By

Working with extracted XML - Parsing out & con...

This question is a follow-up to a previous question on how to pull out xml data for a multi-line text with using append changes to text. I have ...

Set Item Permissions not Changing all permissions

Looking for some advice from the community here on the Set Item Permissions action in the List and Libraries area in Nintex Workflow for SharePoi...

Conditional Start O365 column/field missing from o...

When publishing my workflow, one of my fields does not present, so I cannot specify that I want the workflow to start based on this condition. Th...

Pause For/ Pause Until Nintex Workflow

Is it okay to use Pause For/Pause until action to pause a workflow for extended period of time? For example, any request that is submitted today ...

Forms Datetime control does not display 24h mode

Hello All, I have a requirement that the Date Time control on a Nintex Form in responsive design, display the time, to the user, in 24h mode in...

Ask about the QueryList action

Dear everyone, I have a using QueryList action and filter with a field (type is Yes/No). The problem is when I filter with value is Yes =&g...

Site workflow can trigger a list workflow ?

‌ Because I have a site workflow. It will loop all items to update all items. I also have a list workflow triggered by creating/updating item ...

Query List - Internal Name for Field Not Found!

I'm trying to look up fields from a list in a different site collection and I'm using the query list action detailed below. When the wf runs I ge...

• By rogerb
  • June 12, 2018  05:48

Lazy Approval

I am having issues with successfully configuring the Lazy Approval... I have followed the LazyApproval Guide and ensured the required services...

• By smawer
  • June 12, 2018  03:57

How to stop an action in the workflow under certai...

Hi guys I am currently doing expanding my workflow. It sends reminders if a due date is approaching, stating how many days are left. Depending on...

Date Formatting with Responsive Forms

I have a control for the current date. I also have a control for an activation date. I would like the activation date to auto-populate with a dat...

Nintex Form Repeating Section within a repeating s...

Good day! I tried adding a repeating section within a repeating section. What I do here is that the inner repeating section gets information base...