Capability Sort By

Theme not applying to Choice Field rendered as but...

I have a Responsive Form that I have applied a theme to that does not fully work for a Choice control rendered as buttons. The color applies to t...

• By thuson
  • October 25, 2018  13:42

can you help me to download nintex form 2013 pleas...

i want to install nintex form 2013 but i cant i have this message

Is there a prod() function in Nintex?

Is there a prod() function in Nintex? I've tried using it in a calculated field but I keep getting a validation error when I go to preview or pu...

• By DinaF
  • October 25, 2018  10:32

All workflows stuck at 'Starting' for spec...

Since this morning all our workflows in a few specific site collections got stuck on "Starting". We have about 20 "SharePoint Content database...

comment télécharger NINTEX?

comment je peux télécharger Nintex pour SharePoint 2013 ?

Problem with Validation rule

I am attempting to set a validation rule against a control to prevent it from being blank unless another control equals "Instructor Substitute". ...

Nintex Display Form - Date and Time with Seconds, ...

Nintex shows seconds on the display form for the date and time . This is interesting because you don’t see seconds anywhere on a standard Sha...

Validating a selected Date

Hi, I am trying to validate the date in a form via the rules and there are two fields: StartDate and EndDate. The purpose is to validate the d...

• By bimi82
  • October 25, 2018  03:24

How to use an IF condition in a lookup formula in ...

I have a products list with sale and return values. I have a form that is pulling the sale price into a calculated value field with the following...

RunParallel action not working

I have a site workflow that using RunParallel action with 3 branches (1, 2 and 3). But it only works with 2 branches (1 and 3), the branch 2 not ...

Will a workflow scheduled to run in past date imme...

I have a workflow that includes an approval step and a later action that fires a child workflow, scheduled at a particular date. I know that in s...

• By ryk
  • October 24, 2018  07:47

how to associate a nintex workflow to a pre-built ...

to all Nintex geniuses; I need help! to address a specific need in my organization, I have created a custom list, and added a nintex workflow to ...

• By amiri_b
  • October 24, 2018  06:45