Capability Sort By

Populate dates based on Week of the month

Hi, I'm need help. I want to populate date based on week that I select. Example, if I select field W1 of July, it will auto populate date on t...

Nintex form is not opening in view/edit mode

i have a scenario List A has multi line of text field, i need to look up this in my List B. Sharepoint will not allow you to select multi line of...

Why I get a loop though I have no looping action

Hi All, I'm using state machine for the first time and it was working fine until today. I added a log history to pin point where the problem ...

How can I set permissions for a SharePoint group u...

Hi all, I created a SharePoint group o a site using Nintex Workflow and a Call webservice action using _vti_bin/usergroup.asmx and AddGroup ...

Disable Hijri date

Hi all From version 11.0 Nintex form came with Hijri date. For Arabs it's great feature but for other languages that uses language packs it does...

Add a variable in my query URL

Hi everyone I'm stuck on a small thing, I'm using Nintex for Project server and I'd like to execute a query list on another website To do that,...

Set choice field value with two other choice field...

Hello, I am trying to set a choice field on a 2013 form using .js similar to this thread: How to set value in Choice field based on value of ot...

Calculate a Project's Total Time

I am working in a Nintex O365 Responsive Form. I want to calculate the Total Time for Project based on the Time Spent Per Task. The calculations...

Start a workflow web service call not started

Hi, its my first post so sorry if its not detailed enough! I followed this post and this post on starting a workflow using a webservice an...

• By at01
  • July 19, 2018  08:53

Set Field value action not finding Library fields ...

This should be easy. I just want to set a field called 'View Change' to '1' but when I click on 'Set' on the action I don't...

Migrated workflows lost their association

We have recently migrated our site to SharedPoint 2016 from 2007 along with our portfolio of Nintex workflows. Because of some problems with one...

Disable a Field if the User is Part of a Group and...

Hi. I am trying to work on a specific field on a Nintex 2010 form for a SharePoint On-Premise list that is supposed to be enabled only if the use...