Capability Sort By

How to get current label button click inside a rep...

Good day! I have a question regarding how to get the current row. I saw a post doing this: NWF$ ( ".nf-outer" ) . on ( "blur" , ...

How to create a reminder email after 3 days?

Hello, I would like to send out a reminder email 3 days after a notification email has been sent out. How can I accomplish this? Currently, ...

How to send a reminder notification for document a...

Hello All, I am a newbie to Nintex workflow and I hope to get some help or suggestions. I currently have a workflow I'm creating with Nintex ...

Find a mailbox reference in all the workflows

Is there a easy way to find a particular mailbox reference in a the nintex workflows across the sharepoint farm. Our business is decommissioni...

Condition: field contains this or this or this or ...

Hi all, I'd like to get a workflow to work but I can't figure out how. I have a giant list of codes. This code is always in a field, along with...

Determine Layout Type on Submission?

Hey folks! SP 2013, most recent updates on forms & workflows. I'm wondering -- is there a way to tell which layout a form was submitted...

• By rhia
  • July 06, 2018  08:57

Query User Profile Workflow Action

When using the Query User Profile workflow action, in a site workflow. I queried user profile by using a vartxtEmployeeNumber variable (value is ...

Responsive Forms - Field validation on button clic...

I am using Responsive Forms for my new application. I want to validate a Multiline field on the event of Save & Submit button click. How can ...

• By rbehre
  • July 06, 2018  07:14

Nintex work gets stuck on pause

workflow runs normally sometimes but then get stuck on pause for 3 minutes at other times .. The snapshot shows the wk that has been stuck for ov...

Time calculation issue when using "dateAddHou...

In my gut, I feel I should know how to fix this. Alas...I cannot. I am working on a time-off request form for one of our managers and we are tr...

Review action doesnt add a trace in the workFlow h...

Hello, i use this action in my workflow: I checked the checkbox to create a task, I found the task on the tasks lists, but I did not fi...

• By imen
  • July 06, 2018  05:52

How to get Managed Metadata field with lookup func...

I've tried to get the Multiple Managed Metadata field with lookup function in Nintex Forms. However, it returned [[object Object]] How can ...