Capability Sort By

Looping Workflow

Good day, I have a workflow that has a flex task in it. Once the user completes the task they will get a notification and the workflow should ...

• By patjd
  • July 12, 2018  15:13

Can we use the Rich Text/HTML editor for a custom ...

We are considering building another custom workflow action and need the same HTML editor that is part of the Send notification action. Does anyo...

Workflow Build Question

We are having some issues with one of our SharePoint sites getting hung up (Showing "Working on it..." when you try to access the site) and we ar...

Last Value of a Collection Variable

Hi, I have a collection variable, and need to get the last value of collection Variable in nintex Workflow. My Collegues have used for loop an...

Select all without button click list lookup after ...

Good day! So I am having trouble using lookup function for the calculated value so I decided to try and select all the items in my listlookup ...

Query list in nintex workflow

I have to set a variable with the content of person or group field using a lookup list where the condition is with other numeric field of this li...

Associating Task controls to a specific / custom T...

I have 5 different workflows and each have unique tasks being created. I have created a separate custom task list separate from the main list, w...

• By DinaF
  • July 11, 2018  05:38

Hide a radio button choice through javascript/css

Good day! So I am trying to hide one choice since I am using a task process. This is the one I am using right now, but it seems to hide other ro...

Attachments required on Condition in repeating sec...

Now that we have the new feature available: Allow attachments control in the repeating sections. I want to be able to make the attachment require...

Javascript to do save and force validation on spec...

I have a single form that contains multiple questions and sections. We have placed each question in a panel, and we show and hide each panel wh...

Save and Continue to cause Validation

Is there a workaround to allow the "Save and Continue" button to cause validation? Or even use a Javascript button to do exactly that? or ma...

Javascript to set a checkbox to true by button cli...

I need to create a button that will set a hidden checkbox field to true and then submit the form. I'm not a coder, but dally with javascript occa...