Capability Sort By

Copy Metadata when converting to PDF

I am using the convert document action to convert from Doc to PDF to an output URL to another library. I have it to overwrite existing item, the...

Set Field Value Help

Hi guys, I am having trouble setting field value. I am trying to set the I have 2 columns. 1 .Responsible Persons and 2. Responsible Persons Mana...

Query List Item ID to populate List Item control

Hello there, I'm a Nintex newbie so bear with me. I have two forms. The first list is called Monitor Tracking - Classic and the second li...

Spanish Accent Marks Replaced with Numeric Charact...

Hi People, I am creating a Nintex form with a repeating section that is stored as a XML. A workflow is started after I create the element, and t...

Append Changes to Existing Text

Hi, I have a column with "append changes to existing text" activated. I want to show all the "updates", i.e. the different multi line texts from...

"Run If" list workflow generating duplic...

I have a "Run If" workflow that I believe is generating duplicate notifications from a form that multiple people need to touch and save. How w...

• By DinaF
  • June 25, 2018  12:32

How to complete a review request without canceling...

In my workflow, I am using the "Request Review" action to create a task for the required reviewers to go in and review a document. I understand ...

How to create multiple automatic reminders on assi...

I have multiple SharePoint pages using the Tasks List feature. My goal is to be able to create a workflow that automatically send reminders for a...

Nintex Forms error: Error "Unable to get prop...

I am facing an error in Nintex Forms. I have problems finding the cause as the form is pretty massive (formula, lookups, rules). Error mess...

MissingFeature alert after uninstalling Nintex Wor...

I recently uninstalled Nintex according to the uninstallation guide (available at https://community.nintex.com/docs/DOC-1017 ). However, we en...

• By isp
  • June 25, 2018  04:01

2010 forms - is there a way to autocomplete a text...

Is there a way to autocomplete a text field without referring to a list. Similar to other forms online? Extracting the info from memory rather th...

• By harfmt
  • June 24, 2018  18:37
  • By harfmt
  • June 24, 2018  16:43