Capability Sort By

Best logic to check results from muliple fields

Hi I thought I'd actually plan this out instead of lurching straight into this! I have an InfoPath form with two different view, a Design and a...

Rich Text control blank using Chrome

Using Chrome Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit) I have added both a label and a rich text (2nd attempt) control to my form. The con...

How to make a mandatory fields based on the check ...

Hi Developers, I am facing some issue with the mandatory fields. In a list there in 10 checkbox is there and 2 single line of text box. If...

• By reddy
  • July 13, 2018  10:13

LDAP Query issue

I am able to configure an LDAP Query in my workflow and test it and execute and return results but as soon as I publish it the workflow fails on ...

O365 - Attachments Control Name Won't Stick

Hi there, I'm working on an O365 Form / Workflow which, up until about a month and a half ago, worked well. Now, the attachment (single att...

• By rhia
  • July 13, 2018  08:51

what is webPermMasks error?

why am I getting the error which says unable to get the property webPermMasks of undefined or null references? help me solve this error.

how to produce an alert pop up message when user e...

I have written the following code can anyone tell me where am I going wrong? NWF$(document).ready(function() { var fromShortcode = ...

Many nintex workflow erroring after pause or commi...

HI Many nintex workflows erroring after pause or commit changes, wait until actions. It seems to occur only on certain days for all of that da...

• By michuk
  • July 13, 2018  00:58

Looping Workflow

Good day, I have a workflow that has a flex task in it. Once the user completes the task they will get a notification and the workflow should ...

• By patjd
  • July 12, 2018  15:13

Can we use the Rich Text/HTML editor for a custom ...

We are considering building another custom workflow action and need the same HTML editor that is part of the Send notification action. Does anyo...

Workflow Build Question

We are having some issues with one of our SharePoint sites getting hung up (Showing "Working on it..." when you try to access the site) and we ar...

Last Value of a Collection Variable

Hi, I have a collection variable, and need to get the last value of collection Variable in nintex Workflow. My Collegues have used for loop an...