Capability Sort By

How to validate the Time control on a Date/Time

Hi, I am trying to validate the TIME on a date/time function. I manage to validate the date but the time is always set to 00:00 by default. ...

• By bimi82
  • August 13, 2018  07:58

How do I insert reference into Rich Text Control b...

I'm trying to display a user choice outcome from a drop down list in a rich text control in the same form. The "insert Reference" button has wor...

Split large WF, issue passing variables

Hello, I have a huuuge workflow that needs to be splited and I have issue passing. I did red Passing variables between Nintex workflows |...

• By ornicus
  • August 13, 2018  06:38

Problem with validation on Managed Metadata column...

Problem with validation on Managed Metadata column I have a simple form with 3 columns (field) created as Managed Metadata column – named as the...

• By bbg
  • August 13, 2018  00:24

What is the cause of items created on Nintex Live ...

Our on-premise SharePoint environment is using Nintex Live Forms for a couple of the lists. I have been informed that there are duplicate items. ...

• By shyeung
  • August 12, 2018  20:39

Nintex Work Flow

Hello all, I am learning Nintex for SharePoint 2016. Just wanted to confirm, the first step to build a WF with Nintex is to create a list or a c...

Unable to preview Nintex form before publishing, M...

When making updates to my nintex form, I am no longer to preview it before publishing. I receive the folowing error message: The server encoun...

Condition comparison with dropdown value

I have a drop down list in my form. In the workflow, I wanted to check if value selected in the dropdown = "selected value". I added the cond...

Workflow does not start for Powershell created ite...

I have a powershell script that runs under service account, it creates an item with the attachment in the list. Lists has conditional workflow, h...

Flexi Task Reminder Setup

I have some workflows with Flexi Tasks, setup as Lazy Approvals. We have decided that we need to add some reminders as users are not responding ...

How can I show the information of a lookup list fr...

Hi, I created a form in nintex and I put some fields as a lookup list, the first one is normal, but the second one is filtered depending on the v...

Query User Profile with email

Hello Nintex Community ! I am trying to use the "Query User Profile" action in a Nintex Workflow (SP2010), and I I have a strange behavior: T...