Capability Sort By

Execute DialogResult.OK After Form Submission

Hey Guys, I have a question regarding Nintex Forms 2013. I'm opening the new item form using SP Modal Dialog, after clicking submit I w...

Add a variable in my query URL

Hi everyone I'm stuck on a small thing, I'm using Nintex for Project server and I'd like to execute a query list on another website To do that,...

Migrating Call Web Service action in Nintex WFfor ...

Was hoping to find some assistance on this issue we are having. We are migrating our workflows from Nintex WF for SP Server (On-Prem) to Nintex W...

Set choice field value with two other choice field...

Hello, I am trying to set a choice field on a 2013 form using .js similar to this thread: How to set value in Choice field based on value of ot...

Calculate a Project's Total Time

I am working in a Nintex O365 Responsive Form. I want to calculate the Total Time for Project based on the Time Spent Per Task. The calculations...

Start a workflow web service call not started

Hi, its my first post so sorry if its not detailed enough! I followed this post and this post on starting a workflow using a webservice an...

• By at01
  • July 19, 2018  08:53

HTTP Error 400 when Exporting a Nintex Workflow on...

I am attempting to Export a Nintex Workflow on O365 and I am getting the following error Although I was able to Export the form and the Templ...

Nintex Forms Unable to use filter and jquery chang...

Nintex Forms Unable to use filtering and jquery change event for same control (ctrlYear) NWF$('#'+ddlYear).change(function() { var vYearValue...

Set Field value action not finding Library fields ...

This should be easy. I just want to set a field called 'View Change' to '1' but when I click on 'Set' on the action I don't...

Migrated workflows lost their association

We have recently migrated our site to SharedPoint 2016 from 2007 along with our portfolio of Nintex workflows. Because of some problems with one...

Disable a Field if the User is Part of a Group and...

Hi. I am trying to work on a specific field on a Nintex 2010 form for a SharePoint On-Premise list that is supposed to be enabled only if the use...

When attempting to authorize edition changes in Sa...

When attempting to authorize edition changes in SalesForce, the process gets stuck at the loading screen after hitting Allow in the pop-up prompt...