Capability Sort By

Ask a Question Form Not Rendering in Internet Expl...

Hi Folks, When using this forum, I have been having an issue with the controls rendering. I have no issues if I try it in Chrome but IE11 seem...

Users can't publish workflows even with full c...

Users are unable to publish workflows. They can create and save them, but when going to publish them they are either getting an error message say...

• By aak1
  • November 09, 2018  11:01

Remove item properties in FlexiTask Form

Hi, I'd like to remove the item properties and the double buttons on the flexi task form for deny or approve. I already made a new view with ...

• By mvahsen
  • November 09, 2018  01:53

How do you prevent a workflow from running on item...

I set up a workflow in a document library configured to start immediately when a new item is created. I noticed that when I created a folder in t...

• By spdy
  • November 08, 2018  19:23

How to trigger javascript function when Managed Me...

I have a Managed Metadata (MM) form field and a single line text form field (TXT) on a Nintex form (using version 2.11.4.0). Goal: When the ...

Nintex for Project Server 2016/Online

Hi One of our customer is using Project server 2013 with Nintex for its workflow The next year, they want to upgrade project server to 2016 (201...

Attachment control not resizing the filename withi...

I have a problem with attachment control resizing property. Some filenames in my forms get too lengthy and attachment controls are placed inside ...

Sharepoint ninetex workflow stopped working

Can Ninetex workflow stop working because web front end server is not licensed

• By jacobba
  • November 08, 2018  01:35

Dispatcher should be able to pick any person to be...

I need a workflow with only 2 steps (tasks). The assignee of the first step = Dispatcher. The assignee of the second step = the expert that wil...

• By Antwerp
  • November 08, 2018  01:17

Insert Approval URL into HTML String

Hi - I've got a HTML template which I'm storing in a Muilt-Line Text variable (1email). I am then attempting to reference the variable in a task ...

How to start workflow when form is opened instead ...

I have setup a workflow ( based on this tutorial ) to generate (and increment) a form ID and set that form ID to the "Title" field in my form. E...

Which workflow actions require the item to be chec...

Currently getting errors when running a list approval workflow in a library that requires checkin/out. The workflow will fail with the following...