Capability Sort By

Copy list item from subsite list to top site list

Hello. I've been trying to copy a list item from a subsite to a top site list without any progress. For example, when employee ID is entered or ...

• By gdolit
  • July 25, 2018  08:33

Nintex Workflow Error (The workflow could not upda...

It's working fine when "Request for Approval" is approved, but when it is declined getting error " The workflow could not update the item, poss...

Adding attachment control to a Flexi Task form?

I have seen a number of posts on the Nintex forum referencing attachments on a Flexi Task. I can see how to add attachments to a Request Data ...

• By stempb
  • July 25, 2018  08:17

Using an Action to switch views on an InfoPath for...

I have two views on an InfoPath form, Design and IQ. Once the Design has approved I have a Form Load rule which switches to the IQ view. However ...

How do you delete a Nintex Workflow History list?

I understand how to purge items in a workflow history list, and also disable the list. Can someone please help me how to delete the actual histo...

Choice field outcome fails to validate other choic...

I have created a form which contains two choice fields (Type melding is A, Categorie is B) presented as radio buttons. Field A has 5 options (1=A...

Start a workflow based on Conditional Branch in an...

How can I get a workflow to kick-off when TodaysDate equals a date set in another list? It won't work if I make the workflow "Start when item...

• By casey
  • July 24, 2018  14:59

Check the day for Saturday, Sunday and holidays to...

I have a scenario where I had configured task reminder action in Nintex workflow to send out three reminders to the users. I tried checking the o...

How can I determine the number of dropdown choices...

I have a SQL Request control that returns a set of terms. How can I display a single textbox or calculated control showing the number of returned...

Nintex Form, Checkbox (Multiple-Selection), is the...

Nintex Form, Checkbox (Multiple-Selection), is there any way to resize control height using jquery or CSS? I have tried with below css on panel ...

remove user from active directory group

I try to remove user from active directory but workflow get error "Failed to remove user from AD group. The server is unwilling to process the re...

Adding values to control inside the repeater.

Hi all, In my repeater section i have 5 controls as shown below. Activity and audit column are look up fields. i have one web part as show...