Capability Sort By

Nintex form 2010 refresh only the list view contro...

Dear experts, I have built a form with a parent / child structure using the list view control. The list view cntrol shows all the documents 'a...

• By zyang
  • July 02, 2018  05:37

Unable to obtain master key (SQL Request)

Sorry this question isn't really for Getting Started Forum, but there was no Nintex for SharePoint. Only Nintex for Office 365. Anyone seen t...

Attachment file is missing in Nintex Live Form if ...

We have an attachment control in nintex live form. When uploading a file with name special character (ie., "form (1 to 3).pdf"). We attached 11 f...

Where's the Forum for Nintex questions for Sha...

Where's the Forum for Nintex questions for SharePoint? Not Office 365.

Run If item field is modified help

Hi guys, I am planning to combine my list workflows, I want a specific thing to happen when the item's field is modified But since I'm...

How to integrate Nintex with chatbot?

Hi everyone, I'm newbie in Nintex and I want to create a chatbot to help my automative job. E.g. I have a work flow to booking a meeting room, us...

After battling to get it to work, whats the best w...

I need to append xml into a multi line field that already will contain xml for a nested repeating section of a Nintex form. So far had to regex ...

Add a Hyperlink (with variable) to another list it...

I have ListA and ListB. ListA has several columns connected to fields in a Nintex Form. ListB has a list lookup control that allows you to...

What's the difference between using an "A...

Should I be using "Assign to-do Task" or "Assign Flexi Task" to achieve my goal? My goal is to create a task and receive a reminder that this ...

How can I be sure that all forms submitted through...

Hello guys. Do you know if there is any way to be sure if forms that are submitted through nintex live have synced to the sharepoint farm? Is th...

Updating Nintex workflow constant

Hello, Can I update Nintex workflow constants from Client side object model or JSOM or any rest api available for the same.

Update nintex workflow constant by client side sol...

Our requirement is that, we have written application for provided-hosted app. This application is hosted on different server not on SharePoint se...