Capability Sort By

Disable/Hide panel for not(fn-IsMemberOfGroup) on ...

I am using responsive layouts on SharePoint Online and I want a panel to be visible for a particular SharePoint group members only (GMI is the gr...

Link to Library item in notification email

Hello. I have built a site workflow that is tied to a library. Essentially its an annual review workflow. It took me a couple of weeks to get ...

Hide Panel If String Starts With Zero

I am trying to hide a panel if a string control's value starts with zero or if null or empty. Basically, the string value is last four social sec...

How to stop/start a workflow based off assignee re...

I'd like to be able to send a thank you message when a task status has been updated to complete but if it's still pending or in another stages, t...

Time Stamp based on value in another field?

I need help figuring out how to stamp a date, once another field has been updated. In the screenshot, once a User enters a value in the "Servi...

• By waqz
  • July 30, 2018  02:17

SharePoint 2013 List Field in Nintex WorkFlow

How do I reference a Field from the SharePoint 2013 List that I created for a new Nintex Form/Workflow, that is not already predefined in the "Co...

Is there a way to change to sort order on the dele...

It would make it easier to find if the user has a current delegation if the results were shown in descending date order so you wouldn't have to s...

Demand Workflow Stage Order Bug?

Hello! Is this a bug, did I do something wrong, or is this Nintex's idea of how it should look? I created a demand workflow and I'm accusto...

• By pallni
  • July 27, 2018  08:08

Filter a drop down List

Hi Community, I am stumped... I have a list let's call it list A with columns "GL" and "Users" (Multi user field, Users who are allowed to use th...

Multi-Line Text w/ Append Changes to Existing Text...

I have a couple Nintex forms setup that have a multi-line text field, with the Append Changes to Existing Text feature set to 'Yes'. We are usin...

Using Create Item and Update Document in same work...

We send out a newsletter to all our staff on a weekly basis with various amounts of information. Various members of staff update the document ove...