Capability Sort By

can I fetch the mobile number via userProfileLooku...

Hello How do I show the mobile number from user's AD? I am using the calculation field on a form with folloing syntax: userProfileLookup(Curr...

• By bimi82
  • August 02, 2018  00:35

Possible to make choices/list from list lookup

Good day everyone. I have list lookup on the left side, an add item label button on the middle, and a multiline text on the right side. My ...

allowing 1 user to edit specific fields in specifi...

I want to enable a single user to edit two fields on an otherwise uneditable form. How do I do this? Form rules are set up to disable EVERY f...

How to NOT allow users to enter a blank space in a...

I have a form with a lot of validation based on what item is selected from a dropdown. An issue I just discovered was that even though I have th...

lookup() function using people

To start with, here is what I am trying to do: On a form, I want to lookup (from another list) and based on the currentuser, return another colum...

Set textbox value on Is Edit Mode

When a form is in edit mode, I would like to set the value of one of my fields (a text box). This does not error out, but it doesn't update the f...

How to to get the farm variable in workflow

Hi how to to get the farm variable in workflow, when i try get the form variable using Query XML Action -> /FormVariables/values , the s...

• By ranjca
  • August 01, 2018  08:56

Repeating section data on Nintex Responsive Form

I am working on a project where the client wants to be able to select from saved Templates. within the form though there is a repeating section w...

Can you add items in the task form as columns in T...

Hello all, I have a rookie question. Can I add some of the fields that appear in my "Assign a task" form to the task list? I am interested i...

Nintex Link to MSSQL

I have been assigned a project to migrate InfoPath forms to Nintex. These forms are linked to a SQL database. Is there a way to link the Nintex f...

Lists not populating in Create item in another sit...

I'm trying to use the "Create item in another site" action. I select the site from the list just fine, but the List field doesn't populate and r...

Updating/Triggering Form Variable with JavaScript

I'm looking for a way to trigger one or more Form Variables using JavaScript. I did find an article with a comment by @azetuche ( Re: Can i ca...