Capability Sort By

Adding attachment control to a Flexi Task form?

I have seen a number of posts on the Nintex forum referencing attachments on a Flexi Task. I can see how to add attachments to a Request Data ...

• By stempb
  • July 25, 2018  08:17

Using an Action to switch views on an InfoPath for...

I have two views on an InfoPath form, Design and IQ. Once the Design has approved I have a Form Load rule which switches to the IQ view. However ...

How do you delete a Nintex Workflow History list?

I understand how to purge items in a workflow history list, and also disable the list. Can someone please help me how to delete the actual histo...

Choice field outcome fails to validate other choic...

I have created a form which contains two choice fields (Type melding is A, Categorie is B) presented as radio buttons. Field A has 5 options (1=A...

Start a workflow based on Conditional Branch in an...

How can I get a workflow to kick-off when TodaysDate equals a date set in another list? It won't work if I make the workflow "Start when item...

• By casey
  • July 24, 2018  14:59

How to standardize font for a SharePoint rich text...

How to standardize font for a SharePoint rich text field to be Airial only, either through the nintex form validation or something else

Check the day for Saturday, Sunday and holidays to...

I have a scenario where I had configured task reminder action in Nintex workflow to send out three reminders to the users. I tried checking the o...

How to uninstall the Nintex DocGen package

Hi, I'm facing an issue when trying to uninstall the Nintex DocGen package from a Salesforce organization. This error occurs : "Unable to uninst...

• By f_
  • July 24, 2018  07:04

How can I determine the number of dropdown choices...

I have a SQL Request control that returns a set of terms. How can I display a single textbox or calculated control showing the number of returned...

Nintex Form, Checkbox (Multiple-Selection), is the...

Nintex Form, Checkbox (Multiple-Selection), is there any way to resize control height using jquery or CSS? I have tried with below css on panel ...

remove user from active directory group

I try to remove user from active directory but workflow get error "Failed to remove user from AD group. The server is unwilling to process the re...

Adding values to control inside the repeater.

Hi all, In my repeater section i have 5 controls as shown below. Activity and audit column are look up fields. i have one web part as show...