Capability Sort By

Loop with Condition not waiting for conditions

I have a Loop with Conditions that I can't seem to get to wait until each condition is true. Is my nexting of actions wrong? Each condition shoul...

• By casey
  • July 31, 2018  09:59

Form Runtime Error

Hi, I have built some forms in Nintex Forms, but when i try to preview them or run them i am getting a error stating "Sorry, something went wron...

Allow only particular user to design the Nintex fo...

Hi , I need to restric the users for desiging forms and creating nintex workflow. Only site collection admin or specified users should have ac...

Disable/Hide panel for not(fn-IsMemberOfGroup) on ...

I am using responsive layouts on SharePoint Online and I want a panel to be visible for a particular SharePoint group members only (GMI is the gr...

Nintex:ListSelector

Using the Nintex:ListSelector control what JavaScript functions should I use to get/set the value? I tried including <%@ Register TagPrefi...

• By melmes
  • July 30, 2018  14:40

Link to Library item in notification email

Hello. I have built a site workflow that is tied to a library. Essentially its an annual review workflow. It took me a couple of weeks to get ...

Scheduled Workflow fails after edit

Hi there, I have several scheduled site WFs. After performing any change on those, they will fail to start on their scheduled time, sending me...

Hide Panel If String Starts With Zero

I am trying to hide a panel if a string control's value starts with zero or if null or empty. Basically, the string value is last four social sec...

How to stop/start a workflow based off assignee re...

I'd like to be able to send a thank you message when a task status has been updated to complete but if it's still pending or in another stages, t...

open xlsheet using nintexWorkFlow

I have a library which contain may xls, I need to open each xl sheet and read the lines and do some workflow action related to the values of the...

• By imen
  • July 30, 2018  07:29

Time Stamp based on value in another field?

I need help figuring out how to stamp a date, once another field has been updated. In the screenshot, once a User enters a value in the "Servi...

• By waqz
  • July 30, 2018  02:17