Capability Sort By

Workflow migration between Enterprise and Standard...

Hi, We have a farm that has Nintex workflows enterprise version and we are planning to set up Nintex standard in another farm. My question is ca...

• By vsahay
  • August 30, 2018  09:16

Workflow status column empty - workflow history st...

Hi Having weird sporadic issues whereby the workflow has run against an item but the status column is blank. If I view workflow history against...

How to extract/split the list of users to create n...

I am being really dull and can't figure out how to achieve this. Warning newbie!! In our Nintex environment, I don't have a lot of permissi...

Workflow Tasks - no Approve / Reject button

I created a workflow some time ago that ran as expected. The workflow creates tasks of content type 'Nintex Workflow Multi Outcome Task'. The ...

• By dimi72
  • August 30, 2018  00:14

Sizing Challenges with Images in Responsive Forms

I am using Nintex Forms 2013 (v 2.11.2.2). I have noticed that when I add an image to a responsive form, I don't have any control over the size. ...

How to get the value from the previous list item t...

I am working on a form that has a balance at the end of it with a field called " End Balance". When the form is saved it creates a list item. I w...

html formating

Hi everyone I'm trying to build an email answer with Nintex by using a table and I meet two small problems: So I built a string for my talbe: ...

• By domiowa
  • August 29, 2018  06:57

Access Denied when Opening Task

Hello, One of my users complained about getting an "access denied" message when trying to respond to a flexi-task. This user has rather limited ...

Error in task. Cannot find a corresponding human w...

My workflow was working sweet as a nut then I started getting the error message on a flexi task. I Googled the error and tried adding a New Task ...

Conditional Workflow Start

Hello Community I have a controlled library with a Document Approval WF published. This WF starts when items/documents are added and when they a...

Clear/Update a Calculated Field using JavaScript

I have calculated field that parses the value of a list lookup dropdown. I also have a JavaScript function that successfully resets the list l...

List lookup control height change

Is it just me or the control height of the list lookup on Nintex form is kind of small? I cannot change the height even if I drag the control dow...