Capability Sort By

Using Create Item and Update Document in same work...

We send out a newsletter to all our staff on a weekly basis with various amounts of information. Various members of staff update the document ove...

Nintex Worflows- Lazy approvals in Sharepoint 2013...

Hi All, We are using Nintex workflow on SharePoint 2013 on-prem. I am using Lazy approval for easy approval/reject through email. I have don...

Problems with overwriting the versions

Dear nintex gurus, I have the following issue: I wanted to modify a workflow, but I didn't want my modifications to overwrite the existing ver...

• By alinu
  • July 26, 2018  03:51

Grant permissions to delegate on the fly?

I've discovered that if someone delegates an approval task for an item, the delegate must have permission to read the item. We often limit all pe...

• By ryk
  • July 25, 2018  13:47

How do I get the text from a choice field on a tas...

Choice fields on a task seem to want to return an alias code instead of the actual text entered/ This can make a workflow really hard to follow...

• By stempb
  • July 25, 2018  13:21

Copy list item from subsite list to top site list

Hello. I've been trying to copy a list item from a subsite to a top site list without any progress. For example, when employee ID is entered or ...

• By gdolit
  • July 25, 2018  08:33

Nintex Workflow Error (The workflow could not upda...

It's working fine when "Request for Approval" is approved, but when it is declined getting error " The workflow could not update the item, poss...

Adding attachment control to a Flexi Task form?

I have seen a number of posts on the Nintex forum referencing attachments on a Flexi Task. I can see how to add attachments to a Request Data ...

• By stempb
  • July 25, 2018  08:17

Using an Action to switch views on an InfoPath for...

I have two views on an InfoPath form, Design and IQ. Once the Design has approved I have a Form Load rule which switches to the IQ view. However ...

How do you delete a Nintex Workflow History list?

I understand how to purge items in a workflow history list, and also disable the list. Can someone please help me how to delete the actual histo...

Choice field outcome fails to validate other choic...

I have created a form which contains two choice fields (Type melding is A, Categorie is B) presented as radio buttons. Field A has 5 options (1=A...

Start a workflow based on Conditional Branch in an...

How can I get a workflow to kick-off when TodaysDate equals a date set in another list? It won't work if I make the workflow "Start when item...

• By casey
  • July 24, 2018  14:59