Capability Sort By

Nintex Work Flow

Hello all, I am learning Nintex for SharePoint 2016. Just wanted to confirm, the first step to build a WF with Nintex is to create a list or a c...

Unable to preview Nintex form before publishing, M...

When making updates to my nintex form, I am no longer to preview it before publishing. I receive the folowing error message: The server encoun...

Condition comparison with dropdown value

I have a drop down list in my form. In the workflow, I wanted to check if value selected in the dropdown = "selected value". I added the cond...

Workflow does not start for Powershell created ite...

I have a powershell script that runs under service account, it creates an item with the attachment in the list. Lists has conditional workflow, h...

Flexi Task Reminder Setup

I have some workflows with Flexi Tasks, setup as Lazy Approvals. We have decided that we need to add some reminders as users are not responding ...

How can I show the information of a lookup list fr...

Hi, I created a form in nintex and I put some fields as a lookup list, the first one is normal, but the second one is filtered depending on the v...

Query User Profile with email

Hello Nintex Community ! I am trying to use the "Query User Profile" action in a Nintex Workflow (SP2010), and I I have a strange behavior: T...

The value cannot be read as type 'Boolean'...

Hi, My workflow suddenly stop working when i add a new column (Type: choice). My workflow keeps on being suspended because i think the new col...

Create Metadata from Filename

Hi everyone I have a workflow which creates metadata from the filename. This is mostly simple just using Build String and counting characters...

Putting column choices into a SharePoint List

I have a form designed in Nintex O365. Within the form are several controls that are choice columns -- some allow only a single choice; others al...

• By marnita
  • August 07, 2018  06:45

Web service action

We have a scenario where I am consuming web services and the output should be in different controls( textboxes, calculated value etc.) I would ...

• By sv86
  • August 07, 2018  03:23

Is it possible to create reusable Nintex function,...

Hi, Is it possible to create reusable function, workflow and forms template? Currently we are working on Lotus notes migration project to Nint...