Capability Sort By

Execute SQL with alias column names

Hi, quick question regarding Execute SQL. My query contains an additional verification from the same column, so I'm using alias name: select ...

Help: How to fix Accessibility issues in Forms?

"Forms are SO unaccessible!" -- My Accessibility Department There are several accessibility issues he pointed out that I don't know how to cor...

IBAN validation web service?! :)

To all the Europeans, is there an IBAN validation web service available or has somebody already build something like this? I need something like ...

• By mai-kel
  • August 15, 2018  07:09

How to parse XML and place values in single column...

There are several article about parsing XML and putting in a table format or creating a child list. I need to parse the XML and put each of the ...

Execute powershell script in nintex Workflow

I looking for a way to execute my PowerShell script in one of action in nintexWorkFlow 2013. Any idea .

• By imen
  • August 15, 2018  05:05

Item Properties editable on Request Review Task fo...

Hello The OOB task from that is sent for request review has the item properties of the item in the document library. How can these be made edi...

Syntax Help - Hyperlink in Calculated Value

Can anyone help with a syntax to insert a href value (see emphasis below) in a form calculated value formula? Not much luck with the following: ...

Dynamically Hide/Show Fields Below Based on Value ...

I'm using Ninex 2010 for the moment. I know how to hide/show a field using the appearance setting based on another field's value, but it only se...

• By timj
  • August 14, 2018  14:25

How to add text from a single line of text back in...

Hope this makes sense. I have choice column which has 3 options and the last one is "other" if the user selects "other" which then enables ano...

How do I automatically input a value into a field,...

Hi! I am trying to auto insert a runtime value into a field based on the content of another. Both fields are open text fields. If the User i...

Nintex Form date variable

Hi Guys, I am new to this site and fairly new to Nintex forms and although I have looked around the site I can't quite find the answer I am looki...

• By dyhouse
  • August 14, 2018  01:19