Capability Sort By

Link a sharepoint list to a local file in D drive ...

Hi all, I would like to ask for your help how to link a sharepoint list to my file in D drive. It means that whenever I work on a local file, i...

Create list items in bulk

Hi guys, I currently have a loop in my workflow for List A that looks through the repeater data in the form and creates list items in List B. ...

• By newbie
  • July 17, 2018  00:49

Repeating Sections Limitations (O365)

Hi All, Can anyone explain limitations for Nintex Forms (O365) Limitations? How many rows we can add it inside the repeating sections? How m...

how do i change the border of list lookup to red t...

if(fromShortcode.val() == toShortcode.val()){ alert('same values entered in both the field!'); NWF$(shortCode).addClass('border-red'); } else...

Need help and advice with a form template

I am trying to discover a method by which to override the default Nintex styling for the form controls and fields in a list that are automaticall...

Send Parallel Notifications Using Flexi Task

Hi, I have a workflow that looks for employees in which their contract has expired, I want to send an email to the owner to see if he/she appr...

Nintex Forms Group Page

Sorry to a newbie (to Nintex and SharePoint) question, but once a form has been submitted, where would users (ideally a group) go to view their o...

Best logic to check results from muliple fields

Hi I thought I'd actually plan this out instead of lurching straight into this! I have an InfoPath form with two different view, a Design and a...

Rich Text control blank using Chrome

Using Chrome Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit) I have added both a label and a rich text (2nd attempt) control to my form. The con...

Request Data stalls and does not move to next task...

For the purposes of sending a task to a “shared mailbox”, I followed other’s suggestions and I am using a Request Data, without notification to...

How to make a mandatory fields based on the check ...

Hi Developers, I am facing some issue with the mandatory fields. In a list there in 10 checkbox is there and 2 single line of text box. If...

• By reddy
  • July 13, 2018  10:13

LDAP Query issue

I am able to configure an LDAP Query in my workflow and test it and execute and return results but as soon as I publish it the workflow fails on ...