Capability Sort By

Set choice field value with two other choice field...

Hello, I am trying to set a choice field on a 2013 form using .js similar to this thread: How to set value in Choice field based on value of ot...

Calculate a Project's Total Time

I am working in a Nintex O365 Responsive Form. I want to calculate the Total Time for Project based on the Time Spent Per Task. The calculations...

Start a workflow web service call not started

Hi, its my first post so sorry if its not detailed enough! I followed this post and this post on starting a workflow using a webservice an...

• By at01
  • July 19, 2018  08:53

HTTP Error 400 when Exporting a Nintex Workflow on...

I am attempting to Export a Nintex Workflow on O365 and I am getting the following error Although I was able to Export the form and the Templ...

Nintex Forms Unable to use filter and jquery chang...

Nintex Forms Unable to use filtering and jquery change event for same control (ctrlYear) NWF$('#'+ddlYear).change(function() { var vYearValue...

Set Field value action not finding Library fields ...

This should be easy. I just want to set a field called 'View Change' to '1' but when I click on 'Set' on the action I don't...

Migrated workflows lost their association

We have recently migrated our site to SharedPoint 2016 from 2007 along with our portfolio of Nintex workflows. Because of some problems with one...

Disable a Field if the User is Part of a Group and...

Hi. I am trying to work on a specific field on a Nintex 2010 form for a SharePoint On-Premise list that is supposed to be enabled only if the use...

When attempting to authorize edition changes in Sa...

When attempting to authorize edition changes in SalesForce, the process gets stuck at the loading screen after hitting Allow in the pop-up prompt...

Copying a Request Form

Hello Community, I have a form that I would like users to select specific fields they would like to copy to a new request. Right now I've mod...

• By newguy
  • July 18, 2018  08:58

How to find the Site owners in which Nintex workfl...

Hello Team, I have retrieved some csv files by using know your workflow powershell script from Nintex. However I got a new task to Identify the ...

Unauthorized attempt to update workflow task by us...

Hi, I am trying to complete a Flexi task with c# code. Below is my function: private void CompleteFlexiTask(SPWeb web, SPList taskList, int...