Capability Sort By

Access Denied when Opening Task

Hello, One of my users complained about getting an "access denied" message when trying to respond to a flexi-task. This user has rather limited ...

Error in task. Cannot find a corresponding human w...

My workflow was working sweet as a nut then I started getting the error message on a flexi task. I Googled the error and tried adding a New Task ...

Conditional Workflow Start

Hello Community I have a controlled library with a Document Approval WF published. This WF starts when items/documents are added and when they a...

Clear/Update a Calculated Field using JavaScript

I have calculated field that parses the value of a list lookup dropdown. I also have a JavaScript function that successfully resets the list l...

List lookup control height change

Is it just me or the control height of the list lookup on Nintex form is kind of small? I cannot change the height even if I drag the control dow...

Get query string parameter in a workflow with regu...

I am regular expression handicapped. Can anyone help with a regular expression to get the value of a query string parameter? Example Say ...

• By stempb
  • August 28, 2018  12:23

Format Outlook Meeting Request

I'm creating an Outlook meeting request, and everything works fine and the workflow is in production. Now of course is when I get the direction t...

• By rogerb
  • August 28, 2018  07:18

Delegation within User Input Task

Fancy Forms with Nintex I have a Flexi Task running on a list Item, with Delegation and everything is fine. Further when the Flexi task gets sta...

• By kani
  • August 28, 2018  05:51

Import excel sheet automatically

So there is a way to manually import a excel sheet into a SP list, but is there a way of doing this automatically. So - Excel documents are st...

• By michuk
  • August 28, 2018  04:45

AutoPopulate the multi lookup field based on other...

I have a ListA which has a multi value lookup column "Location" , single valued lookup column "City", Multiline textbox "City Details" and some m...

• By dnes24
  • August 28, 2018  04:28

PeoplePicker collection - Coercion Failed: Unable ...

Hi, I have a list named Personnel which has a people picker filed that can be multiple person. There is a second list named MTarget, Dept...

Formating within Responsive forms

Hi community I have the following problem within a responsive form: Is there any way to achieve this within responsive forms (I know c...

• By mai-kel
  • August 27, 2018  08:40