Capability Sort By

Kick the workflow based on field in another workfl...

Hi All, My business requirements: Developing a HR On-boarding application for a client. I built two lists: Candidate Application Form...

update AccountExpirationDate property AD

I need to update AccountExpirationDate and lockoutTime properties in Active directory with nintex, Update Ad User action is configured like ...

Use lookup can not output data filter on Number

I use lookup to get data from List Part. When I use the below formula to display Description data from List Part. I find the below problem. Fo...

Populate dates based on Week of the month

Hi, I'm need help. I want to populate date based on week that I select. Example, if I select field W1 of July, it will auto populate date on t...

Nintex form is not opening in view/edit mode

i have a scenario List A has multi line of text field, i need to look up this in my List B. Sharepoint will not allow you to select multi line of...

Why I get a loop though I have no looping action

Hi All, I'm using state machine for the first time and it was working fine until today. I added a log history to pin point where the problem ...

How can I set permissions for a SharePoint group u...

Hi all, I created a SharePoint group o a site using Nintex Workflow and a Call webservice action using _vti_bin/usergroup.asmx and AddGroup ...

Re-Usable WF not starting for each element created...

Hi Community, I have been experimenting with re-usable WFs, and content types with some good results. Currently I am face with quite an annoyi...

Disable Hijri date

Hi all From version 11.0 Nintex form came with Hijri date. For Arabs it's great feature but for other languages that uses language packs it does...

Execute DialogResult.OK After Form Submission

Hey Guys, I have a question regarding Nintex Forms 2013. I'm opening the new item form using SP Modal Dialog, after clicking submit I w...

Add a variable in my query URL

Hi everyone I'm stuck on a small thing, I'm using Nintex for Project server and I'd like to execute a query list on another website To do that,...

Migrating Call Web Service action in Nintex WFfor ...

Was hoping to find some assistance on this issue we are having. We are migrating our workflows from Nintex WF for SP Server (On-Prem) to Nintex W...