Capability Sort By

"You are not authorized to respond to this ta...

Hello, I have a simple Nintex workflow with "Assign Flexi Task" action in SharePoint 2010. Firstly , the Assignee's (User A and User B) are...

• By brianspd
  • September 06, 2018  15:47

How do I hide a panel based on mulitple items in a...

Hello, I have a panel with a field I would like to hide based on about 8 items on my dropdown of about 16 items. If they select any of the ...

Assignment Issue with Request Data Workflow Action...

I have an issue with assigning users a Request Data Task and the assigned users being able to complete the tasks. Scenario: I have a column...

• By emlandis
  • September 06, 2018  12:57

Nintex Live Forms Manager timer job failing very f...

Recently I realized in my environment - The timer job named Nintex Live Forms Manager in SharePoint 2013 failing at least 2 to 4 times in an hour...

How to set list lookup field in a repeating sectio...

For a project I have included on a Nintex Form an option to select from other items in the list and have both metadata as well as other form data...

• By jpmhuls
  • September 06, 2018  01:51

How to hide the white space when using NWF$("...

I am using NWF$("#s4-ribbonrow").hide() to hide the ribbon, the browser is showing a white area at the bottom. Any idea how to hide it. Note: th...

• By sojanm
  • September 05, 2018  18:15

fn-FormatDate doesn't work

Hi everyone, I have a Nintex responsive form with a text field named Year, I'm going to set default value for a Year as the current year. Her...

Uploading 2016 licence

I have installed Nintex form & workflow 2016 but when i upload the licence i am continuously getting the below error.

Disable a panel in a form when send for approval

hi, I have a form which is filled in by a initiator after which the submitted form is send for approvals(email) to 2 levels one after another t...

Lookup function problems

I'm experiencing an issue referencing a field using the lookup function from within a Nintext form. I am using a Calculated Value form control ...

Nintex Forms Event log errors on SP2013

Hi All, We have SP 2013 with Nintex Workflows and Forms. I see quite few errors in the log as follows: "6398 - Critical from Microsoft-SharePo...

• By rsadm
  • September 04, 2018  05:45

Active Directory User profile image update On-Prem...

Dear Everybody, I am struggling with this for quite sometime in on-premise. Can anyone of you please let me know whether we can update User Prof...