Capability Sort By

Using File Upload control in nintex forms

Hi Everyone, How do we incorporate File Upload control in nintex forms.... Also, how do we utilise them in repeating sections.... Please s...

• By vjoshi
  • September 11, 2018  08:07

SharePoint Edit Ribbon Greys Out When Adding List ...

Longest Title Award? This was an odd one I found and wanted to see if anyone has experienced it, didn't find anything in searches and also s...

• By cmcdeed
  • September 11, 2018  06:33

Schedule Workflow O365 ???

How to schedule monthly or weekly workflow using SharePoint online Communication or any other site? I created Site Workflow but can't find the op...

Time Format on Forms

I recently updated my Nintex Enterprise forms from version to . After this upgrade, the time format on the Time control displays in 12hr not 24hr...

• By tapologo
  • September 11, 2018  04:04

Convert Sharepoint List Column Data with Nintex Wo...

Hello Again! So I have a SharePoint list with a Nintex Workflow. In one of those columns is data from a multiple checkbox option for branches...

Nintex Form "SQL Request" Action for My...

Hi everyone, We have a Sharepoint On Perm 2013 and setup the Nintex Workflow Ent. We currently creating a form for collect information and wou...

• By C7
  • September 10, 2018  18:26

How can I pull workflow history into a task form?

I am new to Nintex, so my question could be a dumb one. For an approval workflow using a flexi task, how to I go about pulling the task history (...

• By spawn10
  • September 10, 2018  14:27

Calculate Totals from one SharePoint List to anoth...

Hi, I have two lists. A Task list (custom list, also works as a time sheet) and a Project list. Example Task list: Proj.no. (lookup from Pr...

Issues with jQuery in Nintex Forms

Hi Everyone, I am new to the Nintex community. I am working with Nintex Forms with SharePoint Online . I am trying to insert jQuery code...

• By vjoshi
  • September 10, 2018  07:33

How can I disable a field until a certain date?

Hi! I am looking for a way to keep a field disabled until 2 days prior to a given date field. Hoping you can help! In the below screenshot, I...

• By anderj39
  • September 10, 2018  07:07

Can you autopopulate a date field with a value fro...

I want one date field to auto populate with the date put in another date field i.e. start date will be chosen by the user. Once chosen, I wan...

• By jacquiea
  • September 09, 2018  14:26

How to update list attachment name

Hi i want change the list attachment name, using web service action i could delete the attachment but i could not update the list attachment ...

• By ranjca
  • September 07, 2018  23:36