Capability Sort By

Installer file

Hi all, how/where can I get the installer file for Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2016 and Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2016 ? Thanks and ki...

• By gmauger
  • October 16, 2018  01:59

Problem Nintex Forms 2.11.4.10

Hello, last week I installed the newest Version of Nintex Forms, since then my user have the problem that they can't upload files as attachments...

Get "Approver's Comments" from anoth...

Hi All: I'm on SP2010 using Nintex Workflow Version: 2.3.14.0 I was forced to break-up a workflow in two due to size that contains a state m...

How to format TEXT in Nintex Workflow when setting...

Hello, In a normal SharePoint Issues App you can create a new column as a Calculated (calculation based on other columns) Type called say "Ex...

Setting a Dropdown List Lookup using JavaScript fo...

Thought I'd share this because it stumped me for a while. Seemed everyone had little bits and pieces most all different which worked for them. ...

How do I disable certain controls for certain user...

I've created an intake form that allows users to submit requests to my team and to monitor the progress of those requests. The problem is that t...

• By ops_ops
  • October 15, 2018  07:47

Submit a Form leads to reload after several verfiv...

hi, following situation: - You have a form with validation rules - submit the form, validation shows an error - click several times on submit...

Changing permission according to a query

I would like to change every permission of items that are created by specific user. When making the WF with the query: <Query> <Lists...

• By eyalseg
  • October 14, 2018  03:43

Query List - People column

Hi, This was supposedly very simple task but for some reason I am not getting my head around it, not sure if its an issue with Nintex or we ne...

Multiple Workflow instances being triggered at sam...

I have a simple workflow, which is initiated on item being modified. The workflow is a Run If to see if the status of the item is Complete. If ...

Call a Web Service in Scheduled Site Workflow vs. ...

One of the customers I support is seeing an issue with a site workflow that has a Call a Web Service action in a site workflow. There are ...

form is empty on display mode

In my computer I can see the form perfect - explorer 11.0.70 and so is it in chrome; In other - just for part of the forms, the display mode is ...

• By eyalseg
  • October 11, 2018  00:32