Capability Sort By

Nintex form load slow / SharePoint default form fa...

Hi, I have a list with 50 fields (including 20 lookup). We made a Nintex form for it, this Form works like a charm on our development environ...

• By fabrexav
  • September 17, 2018  06:52

Web Request- No Result in XML

Hi! I want to use the control web Request to get a xml result. With the control in Forms i get the result in XML, but i want to use the co...

Conditional workflow not starting

I have a workflow which is supposed to start when the ‘Work email address’ field on the list is filled. So I have configured the workflow start o...

• By nabil
  • September 17, 2018  02:00

Populate a PEOPLE field with Current User's Ma...

Sorry for the apparent newbie question but I'm a .... newbie My form is basically a "request" form, using Responsive mode backed by a basic S...

• By bo55vxr
  • September 17, 2018  01:53

Can`t publish Workflow when a Flexi Task is in it

I have a workflow that looks like this: The FlexiTask is configured like this, the assigne is cut out but is correctly assigned: now if i w...

Copy Repeater section data with additional column ...

Hi All, i have a requirement where user will have a repeater section while filling up the form. After formating it will looks as shown below. ...

• By hema2930
  • September 16, 2018  22:22

Nintex Services for External Forms on SharePoint 2...

I have spent a lot of time looking for documentation and guidance on two things for Nintex External (Live) Forms: 1) which Nintex services are r...

Nintex workflow fn-Replace() function not working ...

Hi I am trying to use fn-Replace(PeopleNotify,s,t) function on NIntex workflow -->update item.. For some reason it is not working . 'Peopl...

When user opens new form, can Excel doc already be...

Is there a way to attach an Excel document(template) to a Nintex form so that when the user clicks New, the form opens, and there is an Excel do...

• By thedman
  • September 13, 2018  14:33

The selected workflow is already running on this l...

Hi All, I've recently transitioned into a workflow developer role and I'm quite still new and learning the Ins and Outs of creating workflows....

• By spdy
  • September 13, 2018  08:16

flexi task with multiple variable approvers

I have a state machine workflow for electronic approval. It has 3 levels of approval (Author, Management, and Quality Assurance) Each level of a...

Nintex Forms - Autopopulate text field based on a ...

Hello guys, Could you someone help me with my current issue in Nintex Forms? I would like to auto populate a text field based on selected value...