Capability Sort By

Nintex Handbuch

Is there a chance to download (or buy) a Nintex for Sharepoint (concrete the on premise version, if that's important) handbook? Preferably in ger...

PrintToPDF() JS Access Issue

Nintex Community, Recently we ran into a strange occurrence using the javascript line: NWF$(document).ready(function(){NWF.FormFiller....

• By iceman
  • August 27, 2018  06:48

Nintex forms design restriction

Has anyone tried to restrict users from having the ability to use Nintex forms? These users have full control over their site but do not have Ni...

Nothing displayed in my Nintex Mobile App

Hi, I'm connected to my 2013 on premise SharePoint site through VPN. From my phone I can access my entire SharePoint site. My IT team set up ...

• By arobins
  • August 26, 2018  08:06

Nintex Mobile using a VPN Tunnel

I'm using Nintex Mobile set up by my corporate through a VPN. I am able to log into Nintex Mobile using a corporate account and it is set to conn...

• By arobins
  • August 25, 2018  14:18

Hide an exsiting field, on a new form, based on a ...

I have 12 "yes/no" fields that are "available slots." Once a person selects a "slot," I would like the "slot" that was selected not to display ...

• By DinaF
  • August 24, 2018  11:20

Nintex Mobile App Drop-down button

It would be great if nintex mobile app can display items inside choice columns as buttons same like yes/no column has toggle switch.

Form is not displaying on view or edit item from s...

Hi people, I have an easy question for you experts: I've just finished a sharepoint site with nintex form and workflows, however, after I star...

Is there anyway to harness the following scenario:...

Somethings are done easier in JavaScript/jQuery and somethings are easier to accomplish in workflows. It would be nice to call a workflow from Ja...

Nintex Mobile parse error

Good morning I am able to download a Nintex Mobile app to my Samsung however when I install the apk file I get a message saying there was a pr...

• By arobins
  • August 24, 2018  05:45

Approval not being registered

Hi, I have a simple approval flow where a manager receive a mail with a link to the approval form. I have changed the look of the fields on the ...

Yes/No button next to List lookup Check boxes mult...

Hello, I am displaying a bunch of items from a list on my form by using a List lookup as check boxes where users can select multiple options. N...