Capability Sort By

Format date - set the language

The day name in the format of "dddd" is in English, How can I change it? Is there a way to use something like " Date.toLocaleDateString() " of js...

• By eyalseg
  • September 04, 2018  22:05

Lookup function problems

I'm experiencing an issue referencing a field using the lookup function from within a Nintext form. I am using a Calculated Value form control ...

List Lookup Value not displaying on form after Sub...

I have a List Lookup control on my form, that populates with data from the list. Everything works fine on 'New' mode. Projects are visible in D...

• By cwentzel
  • September 04, 2018  08:28

Possible bug with task reminder on list with attac...

I think I found a bug that causes workflows to error with the following log entry: Nintex.Workflow.NWActionExecutionException: Error in task....

• By jri
  • September 04, 2018  07:22

Nintex Forms Event log errors on SP2013

Hi All, We have SP 2013 with Nintex Workflows and Forms. I see quite few errors in the log as follows: "6398 - Critical from Microsoft-SharePo...

• By rsadm
  • September 04, 2018  05:45

Active Directory User profile image update On-Prem...

Dear Everybody, I am struggling with this for quite sometime in on-premise. Can anyone of you please let me know whether we can update User Prof...

Nintex Form and attachment validation not working ...

Hi, did you ever encounter the following? Using a Nintex Form with a validation rule in an attachment control checking for the amount of docume...

• By astrakid
  • September 03, 2018  23:37

Display and save data from another list, or allow ...

I am developing a form of employees and not employees. My employee base is on another list. And if the request is for an employee, I enable a...

Complete a task workflow

In my workflow, i have a two branch of workflow run in parallel‌. In the left branch, i create a user task assign to one people. In the right ...

• By ramalho
  • September 03, 2018  08:14

Attachments disappear when there is a validation e...

I have an issue with my form. The attachments disappear if there is a validation error. I have to reload the attachments when this happens. Is th...

• By faizeeb
  • September 03, 2018  06:58

Find the user who completed the task and update in...

Hi, I have a nintex workflow task which is assigned to a sharepoint group of 3 members. The task needs anyone approval to get completed. I ...

Error While Executing 'Call Web Service' A...

Hi, I am using Nintex WF on SharePoint 2016 environment , getting below error while executing 'Call Web Service' action. Attached is the ...