Capability Sort By

Lookup Control Not Saving To List

I have List A that uses a lookup to List B Title to put the Title and ID of item from List B into two fields in List A. A content type is associa...

• By bpat
  • September 26, 2018  12:38

Not able to publish nintex workflow even though ha...

I have a user who has full control, able to modify workflow, save changes however they are not able to publish a nintex workflow. I cleared L...

Nintex Workflow reports

Hello, I'm using Nintex Workflows for Sharepoint and i would like to know if there's anyway that i can extract a report from some workflow. I...

• By z623328
  • September 26, 2018  08:50

Web Request differences and XML responses

I have noticed that the "Web request" action is different between Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms (both on-prem, for SPS2013) The web request...

Cannot find site lookup info for request

Cannot find site lookup info for request Uri http://server.ip/ . I'm getting this error on every workflow this morning in the logs. In th...

• By nj
  • September 26, 2018  07:12

Query list based on filter by empty string is not ...

Hi, Am trying to query a Office 365 SharePoint list based on some filter variables where one of the variable value will be empty string with i...

Repeater Section throw error - Unable to get prope...

Hello, I'm facing a problem on my form. I'm getting an error with when I remove a row on my repeater section (RS). I have a RS containing 3 fie...

• By lramos
  • September 26, 2018  01:51

Conditionally Prevent "Add new row" on R...

Hi guys Just wondering if it's possible to prevent the "add new row" function on a repeating section to conditionally hide/disable. E.g. Wh...

Repeating Section Rows Resizing With Hidden Contro...

REPEATING SECTION INFO: Repeating Section has three (3) label and three(3) input text controls with 'Hide' Rules. The 'Hide' Rules are dependen...

• By kbsitz
  • September 25, 2018  18:06

Flexi-Task Responsive forms on Nintex Mobile

Has anyone seen this before?! We have a site workflow that includes flexi-task. The flexi-task is a responsive design form. We are trying ...

Copy multiple subsite list items to a parent site ...

Need to consolidate task lists from multiple sub-sites into a single task list on the parent site where parent list is updated when child list is...

• By allen589
  • September 25, 2018  13:53

Write attachments from Sharepoint Document Library...

Is it possible to attach a document located in Sharepoint Document Library "X" to the items created by a workflow built on Sharepoint List "Y"? ...