Capability Sort By

Nintex Services for External Forms on SharePoint 2...

I have spent a lot of time looking for documentation and guidance on two things for Nintex External (Live) Forms: 1) which Nintex services are r...

Nintex workflow fn-Replace() function not working ...

Hi I am trying to use fn-Replace(PeopleNotify,s,t) function on NIntex workflow -->update item.. For some reason it is not working . 'Peopl...

When user opens new form, can Excel doc already be...

Is there a way to attach an Excel document(template) to a Nintex form so that when the user clicks New, the form opens, and there is an Excel do...

• By thedman
  • September 13, 2018  14:33

Why is the "Display" view different than...

It seems that in "Display View," the fields are displaying in "align left" rather than in "align right." So my calculated fields and the fields ...

• By DinaF
  • September 13, 2018  12:32

People Picker is not consistent

I am having two issues with people picker in a NF2013 Version: 2.9.4.0: 1. When searching AD for someone by the last name smith I get a differen...

• By dperani
  • September 13, 2018  08:38

The selected workflow is already running on this l...

Hi All, I've recently transitioned into a workflow developer role and I'm quite still new and learning the Ins and Outs of creating workflows....

• By spdy
  • September 13, 2018  08:16

flexi task with multiple variable approvers

I have a state machine workflow for electronic approval. It has 3 levels of approval (Author, Management, and Quality Assurance) Each level of a...

Nintex workflow not transferring field values from...

Hello, I created a workflow that will transfer list items from a subsite list to a top site list. All column types seem to work except the Pers...

• By gdolit
  • September 13, 2018  05:37

Nintex Forms - Autopopulate text field based on a ...

Hello guys, Could you someone help me with my current issue in Nintex Forms? I would like to auto populate a text field based on selected value...

Find date difference Excluding Holydays

Hi, I have two date fields StartDate and ExpectedEndDate. Also one list PublicHolydays which will contain all public holyday dates. I need to e...

Failed on Start effective to all workflow using ni...

FYI : Sharepoint 2010 foundation / Nintex workflow 2010 I got a tons of error email and try to fix it with re-publish each workflow on each list...

• By peerapat
  • September 13, 2018  02:53

Call Web Service Action not working from IE 11

Hi there, today we encounter a problem while implementing a workflow on SharePoint 2013 with IE 11 (Version 11.0.75 on Win 7 and Version 11.0...