Capability Sort By

Why does Insert Link in a Item Form always adds th...

I create an Edit Form on list named Pitch . One of the fields (string) contains a link to an external site. I not only want to display this li...

• By woutert
  • November 22, 2018  10:24

How to resize input filler control as it grows bas...

Hi all, I have created a custom Nintex Forms control (which inherits from NintexFormControl) and generates a Select2 enabled multi select. ...

Forbidden Access on Task approval through External...

I have an issue with opening the approval task from external network. The Nintex OOTB task is opening fine when I tried to open in our corporate ...

• By Pyae
  • November 22, 2018  00:00

Is is possible to check if user exists on AD or Us...

Dear all, I would like to know if there is any action in Nintex workflow that can help me to check if user exists on AD or User Profile. Reason ...

'Copy to SharePoint' does not work when us...

Hello, I am trying to use 'Copy to SharePoint' action in a Task Workflow List (created from a Flexi Task) to copy the Attachment File (uploaded...

Nintex form :Editing and drafting a message

I am trying to create a multiline control where user could draft a message which will be send as notification later after approval . Whe...

Content Type Workflow?

I have created a Nintex form and set it as a content type - so that the form can go into multiple sites and I only need to maintain the form in o...

• By bpinhey
  • November 21, 2018  13:03

Hide Panel If the Current User Is Not the Employee...

When using a Nintex Responsive form, I cannot get an OR rule for two conditions to work to hide a panel on a form. It may be because is is a user...

How to Update Folder Name

I'm working with SharePoint 2010. I have a task list containing a regular task content type and a summary task content type, which is basically a...

• By BradB
  • November 21, 2018  12:34

Workflow to validate if Date & Time falls with...

Hello all, I require help with setting up a workflow process which checks if the selected date & time does not fall within the range of ex...

• By bimi82
  • November 21, 2018  07:18

Rule not firing when using Java Script to set a fi...

I have a set of different controls that all set the Status value. The Jave script to do that works great. The issue I am having is when the cha...

License Problem Nintex 2013

hi i have nintex form license and installed on my server .but this error show in license page and in design page : "The server "srv-wfe1" is...