Capability Sort By

Form calling workflow - returning data & stay...

We are using Nintex Forms & Workflow for SharePoint 2013. I need to call a workflow from my form, keep the form open, and return data (from ...

Help with a Regular Expression

Hi, I am trying to replace all characters before the the first capital letter. It's not a set number of characters that needs replacing. The p...

Submitting a form and repopulating

Hi all, first time poster! I have run into a few issues using Nintex but I am having a specific issue I am curious if anyone can help me with....

• By burnsmh
  • November 27, 2018  13:49

From with Workflows to generate data from Excel to...

Hi everyone, I'm new to this tool. I'm hoping some of you non-beginners can help me with some best practice solutions for the following. ...

Get Attachements From Document Library workflow &q...

Good Day All, I have built a workflow to push me backed up into a corner, We are using Nintex 2016 Enterprise On-Prem. We have created a Docu...

it appears that nintex workflow 2016 is not activa...

Dear All, I'm using Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2016 (Trial) and trying to create a simple workflow approval for Shared Document Library in...

Nintex workflow 2016 - Assign flexi task

I am building a workflow using Nintex workflow 2016 with SharePoint 2016 for our client. The client requirement is to send individual task for...

• By jiosani
  • November 26, 2018  16:32

Responsive Form: Multi-line text box now showing l...

I have a multi-line text box with enhanced text on a responsive form. In view mode line returns show correctly but in edit mode line returns are ...

Limited amount of parallel running workflows?!

I have a somehow critical workflow "Determine technical owners". This workflow: selects from a large list all work areas that are ...

• By mai-kel
  • November 26, 2018  04:27

Prompt user to re-evaluate a field's value eac...

Morning all, Open to creative suggestions on this one. We have a checkbox field on a form with certain criteria relating to the record (b...

• By dvowles
  • November 23, 2018  03:56

Why this error by creating a Security Group with N...

We have a list in SharePoint Online, and when a user creates a new item, the Workflow has to create a SharePoint Security Group with the same na...

• By kmedina
  • November 23, 2018  00:04

How to dynamically add values to a dropdown throug...

Hi, Is it possible to dynamically add values to a drop down field using Nintex workflow (not form)? Thanks