Capability Sort By

form is empty on display mode

In my computer I can see the form perfect - explorer 11.0.70 and so is it in chrome; In other - just for part of the forms, the display mode is ...

• By eyalseg
  • October 11, 2018  00:32

Re assign workflow task

Hi, I have a workflow with state machines in which i need to re assign the task to another user. I will explain the process, 1)The Manager...

Simple Javascript concepts in Nintex Form

I will explain the simple JavaScript process in the Nintex form by developing an application that can calculate area and perimeter of Squre wi...

• By reiva13
  • October 10, 2018  21:27

Unable to Open Previous Versions of a Workflow

So this post describes how to open the previous version of a workflow: How to restore/open an old version of my workflow . When I click the "...

• By jeff
  • October 10, 2018  08:57

Help with a Query List: not resolving the text fie...

Hello I am using a Query action to lookup at the Project List : - ProjectManager (is set to People or Group) - FreightChargeValu...

• By bimi82
  • October 10, 2018  08:10

Error Workflow

When i edit a workflow, there are no error in the different UDA. Then, I have an error when i run a nintex workflow. After, when i come back in ...

Web Request Action

Using SharePoint 2016 Server on-prem Nintex, I'm running the Workflow on the Document Library that have CSV file, I want to read the content of C...

Javascript for drop down in a Repeating Section

Hi, I have a Repeating Section and there's a drop down in the repeating section. I am trying to write the Javascript for the repeating sectio...

Adding form controls programmatically in Nintex Fo...

Hi, Would it be possible to add form controls programmatically in Nintex Form? Would it be possible to show or to hide form controls based-...

Read & Write Data to Oracle DB using Nintex Fo...

Hi, Would it be possible to read data from Oracle DB and to write data to Oracle DB using standalone Nintex Form? Standalone Nintex Form me...

Rank

Social API

Hi, I'm trying to workflow the process of following a document or site using the Social api. I'm just wondering if anyone has done this and...

Forms O365: Cancel uses Source URL Querystring but...

I do not have a redirect URL set in my list form but after clicking save it will take the user back to the default list view instead of the list ...

• By rstrole
  • October 09, 2018  15:03