Capability Sort By

Using special characters in Nintex

Good morning, I'm running into an issue and I'm hoping to get some help. I'm trying to query Salesforce using the built in integration tools, ...

• By tjulian
  • October 12, 2018  05:30

Query List - People column

Hi, This was supposedly very simple task but for some reason I am not getting my head around it, not sure if its an issue with Nintex or we ne...

Not able to open the Nintex 2013 workflow in Ninte...

Hi , We have migrated SP2013 to SP2016 and we also migrated the Nintex Database from 2013 to 2016 .. I am able to create new Worklfow but Wh...

Multiple Workflow instances being triggered at sam...

I have a simple workflow, which is initiated on item being modified. The workflow is a Run If to see if the status of the item is Complete. If ...

Call a Web Service in Scheduled Site Workflow vs. ...

One of the customers I support is seeing an issue with a site workflow that has a Call a Web Service action in a site workflow. There are ...

form is empty on display mode

In my computer I can see the form perfect - explorer 11.0.70 and so is it in chrome; In other - just for part of the forms, the display mode is ...

• By eyalseg
  • October 11, 2018  00:32

Re assign workflow task

Hi, I have a workflow with state machines in which i need to re assign the task to another user. I will explain the process, 1)The Manager...

Simple Javascript concepts in Nintex Form

I will explain the simple JavaScript process in the Nintex form by developing an application that can calculate area and perimeter of Squre wi...

• By reiva13
  • October 10, 2018  21:27

Unable to Open Previous Versions of a Workflow

So this post describes how to open the previous version of a workflow: How to restore/open an old version of my workflow . When I click the "...

• By jeff
  • October 10, 2018  08:57

Help with a Query List: not resolving the text fie...

Hello I am using a Query action to lookup at the Project List : - ProjectManager (is set to People or Group) - FreightChargeValu...

• By bimi82
  • October 10, 2018  08:10

Error Workflow

When i edit a workflow, there are no error in the different UDA. Then, I have an error when i run a nintex workflow. After, when i come back in ...

Web Request Action

Using SharePoint 2016 Server on-prem Nintex, I'm running the Workflow on the Document Library that have CSV file, I want to read the content of C...