Capability Sort By

JSON RegEx confusion

Expression: (?<="FacilityId":")[\d\w-]+(?=",) I also tried: (?<="FacilityId":")([^"]*)(?=") Input: {"FacilityId":1,"PatientId":2323,"Firs...

• By nj
  • December 05, 2018  05:41

Workflow that waits for different parts of a form ...

I'm working on a workflow and nintex form that I'll do my best to describe. The Nintex Form is separated into sections. The initiator fill...

• By kheup
  • December 04, 2018  10:10

Workflow failed to run after certain duration

Hello All, I use Nintex Workflows for SharePoint 2016 on-prem. Since past couple of weeks I have been getting "Workflow_Name failed to run" er...

Rule with three conditions

I have a form with a rule set to hide a panel on three different conditions. The panel works correctly one the first two but not on the third. A...

Time Picker: Can I Limit the Time Range?

Does anyone know if it's possible to limit the time range to, say 7am- 7pm, in a date/time picker?

AddUserToGroup, user added to group, but not inher...

I am using {Web URL}/_vti_bin/usergroup.asmx and AddUserToGroup to added user to the group in workflow using web service, the user is added succe...

• By sojanm
  • December 03, 2018  18:22

Workflow - Request Approval - Action ID

I have created a document approval workflow using the State Machine and am now trying to add reminder alerts using Task Reminder, but need an Act...

Collect information before a site workflow runs

Hello, I know that site workflows run on a schedule. But is there any way to collect information from the user before the scheduled workflow ...

How can I become a NINTEX vTE?

I have some experience with Nintex for SharePoint. I have worked with both Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflows. And now I am interested in becomin...

Workflow Settings are not saved ... old setting st...

Hello Anybody else has experienced this as well, where you change the Workflow Settings and then publish it but when going back into the setti...

• By bimi82
  • December 03, 2018  05:05

Use a workflow list as template

Hi everyone I'd like to know if it's possible to use a workflow list as template So for each new site I'll create after that, I'd like to know ...

How to Rename a Folder

SharePoint Workflow 2013 I have a list workflow that triggers when a Topic is changed. Finds the Folder with the same Topic name by it's ID. I...