Capability Sort By

CSS - Persisently centering buttons

I have a panel as follows: The Save button is only visible in New Mode. What is a correct CSS to use to center the Submit and Cancel butt...

This content cannot be displayed in a frame

Hi, Our list is working fine for several months now then all of a sudden when Im opening the nintex form to create an item i'm getting the "Th...

Document Peer Review

I am hoping to set up a document peer review process that assigns tasks to multiple people to provide comments. I want it so that everyone can re...

Customize Nintex Form to Have Multiple Columns

I have a question. I was wondering in Nintex Forms if you want to create a Nintex form if you can make the fields that display on the form in mul...

• By burkslm
  • October 04, 2018  10:45

Multi-line Text Field Including HTML Code In Ninte...

Hi Gang We have a 2013 SharePoint list that has a 2013 Nintex workflow attached to it. One of the actions in the workflow is to send a notifica...

• By andymcv
  • October 04, 2018  05:30

Lazy approval infinite emails

Hello great community people, Has any of you seen this before?! A user had accidentally responded to an email from SharePoint about a spec...

Copy Item Action not Overwriting Library Document

Hello, I am trying to use the "Copy Item" in a Nintex workflow. The workflow is supposed to copy a document from one library to another librar...

• By asf
  • October 03, 2018  13:40

Send form data to web service

Hi, over Nintex O356 I have form that needs to send data to an external webservice SOAP 1.1 according to its fields (ex: created, createdby..., p...

DocuSign Password Expiration Issue in Nintex Workf...

Hi All, We are using DocuSign actin like send document, retrieve envelope status and DocuSign download documents in Nintex workflow 2016 on prem...

Use Sql Where with a collection

Hi Everyone I have a sharepoint list which retutns me some name; I store this name in a collection After that; I'd like to execute a sql querry...

• By domiowa
  • October 02, 2018  23:00

Adding user to AD groups failing for a couple of g...

hi, we successfully created a workflow for provisioning users and assigning AD-groups based on another user. what we are experiencing is that a...

People picker show only users from one sharepoint ...

Hi, I have a people picker field in my nintex form. Now it shows all the users. I need to filter it to only users in a share point group "...