Capability Sort By

People Picker is not consistent

I am having two issues with people picker in a NF2013 Version: 2.9.4.0: 1. When searching AD for someone by the last name smith I get a differen...

• By dperani
  • September 13, 2018  08:38

The selected workflow is already running on this l...

Hi All, I've recently transitioned into a workflow developer role and I'm quite still new and learning the Ins and Outs of creating workflows....

• By spdy
  • September 13, 2018  08:16

flexi task with multiple variable approvers

I have a state machine workflow for electronic approval. It has 3 levels of approval (Author, Management, and Quality Assurance) Each level of a...

Nintex workflow not transferring field values from...

Hello, I created a workflow that will transfer list items from a subsite list to a top site list. All column types seem to work except the Pers...

• By gdolit
  • September 13, 2018  05:37

Nintex Forms - Autopopulate text field based on a ...

Hello guys, Could you someone help me with my current issue in Nintex Forms? I would like to auto populate a text field based on selected value...

Find date difference Excluding Holydays

Hi, I have two date fields StartDate and ExpectedEndDate. Also one list PublicHolydays which will contain all public holyday dates. I need to e...

Failed on Start effective to all workflow using ni...

FYI : Sharepoint 2010 foundation / Nintex workflow 2010 I got a tons of error email and try to fix it with re-publish each workflow on each list...

• By peerapat
  • September 13, 2018  02:53

Call Web Service Action not working from IE 11

Hi there, today we encounter a problem while implementing a workflow on SharePoint 2013 with IE 11 (Version 11.0.75 on Win 7 and Version 11.0...

SharePoint CU requirements for workflow / forms

Hi all, I have a client that I'm going to be doing some work for. Looking at their environment, SPS2013 has a patch level of SP1, CU Oct 2015, a...

lookup function with parseLookup on Nintex Form 20...

I'm using a "Calculated Value" form control with a lookup function along with the parseLookup function to pull information from a Vendor list. S...

• By kbsitz
  • September 12, 2018  18:03

Azure Blob Storage with Nintex Workflow On-Prem 20...

Has anyone had any experience working with Azure Blob storage through Nintex Workflow on-prem? We're needing to research a possible solution f...

isNumeric Does not Work on Mobile

isNumeric() runtime function does not hide panel if a number is entered in a single line text box. Can anyone has any idea to resolve this?