Capability Sort By

Move items to archive list, after date on item is ...

Hello, I'm new here to Nintex and have searched several other posts that are similar to what I am looking for, but can't get my workflow to exec...

Site workflow - List Items limit

Hi, I am planning to create site work flow for one of my list which contains 30K items (Thrity thousand) , this work flow will be set item level ...

• By kalpesh
  • April 05, 2019  07:14

repeat action on a button multiple times

Help please, How to make a button repeat a function multiple times. Users want to be bale to click on add another database button mutiple times. Curr...

• By Arianeb
  • April 05, 2019  06:47

Update DocSet Property using O365 update action

There is a list L in site collection A and a workflow on this list L. There is another site collection B with Document Library containing Doc-Sets an...

Convert a birthdate to age in Workflow

Hello, I am having a little trouble trying to figure this one out. I have a site workflow that I need to cycle through all list items (in a particul...

Mobile: Successful Send Confirmation

I've noticed there is a topic about a successful Form Sent message to the user on User Voice. I'm not seeing that functionality when our users su...

• By janp
  • April 04, 2019  09:26

Notification not including all comments

I have notification workflows created to send a notification with multilined comments fields with append text enabled. When executing the notificatio...

Update a field based on the selected value in a dr...

Right, I have the following code, which I like to .change when the dropdown is == Recipient How do I filter the var CollectedBy based on the sel...

• By bimi82
  • April 04, 2019  07:13

Long list of choices... How can I divide them on a...

I have a SharePoint Multi-select Choice field which has about 30 options. The options fall into 3 categories A, B, C. For ease of use I would like ...

How to autopopulate a number for purchase orders?

Hello, I am looking to autopopulate a new number everytime a new order form is submitted? How do I accomplish this? I am new to Nintex.

Nintex Forms RegEx Checking for Single Character

Hello, I'd like to check for only an "@" symbol in Nintex Forms for a text field. This is for email address, and I'd only like to check to make s...

Using an InfoPath form for more then one task

Hi, I couldn´t find a topic for my issue. I have a workflow with multiple flexi-tasks with the same outcomes (Approve and Reject). I made th...

• By CoKle
  • April 04, 2019  06:14