Capability Sort By

Sanity check please - form rule logic

If the named control, "RCExtensionCheckbox" is checked, and one of the {Self} controls this rule is applied to is empty, shouldn't this rule preven...

Single Email for Multiple Appearing Reviewers and ...

I have a list which has the following information: I need to send a single email to each Reviewer and cc the correct Reviewer Manager. I am...

Can external forms be accessed by external users w...

Can external forms be accessed by external users without VPN through nintex mobile?

Collapse horizontally aligned button on hide

Hello, is there a way to collapse horizontally aligned buttons on hide. without leaving blank space behind the button on hide? - used button in...

• By Glass
  • March 04, 2019  04:46

hiding the checkbox in choice

Hi everyone, I would like to hide the checkbox in the choices field but the choice value should still be visible. Any ideas? The below shows wh...

Send alert on matching the due date

Hi All, I want to send an alert when the Due Date is reached, i.e. Due Date = Today Date. I do not have any task assign here. In sharepoint i wi...

Nintex 2016 on premises Form Drop-down filtration

I have following list setup List Name "category" having three column all (Single Line Text) CATID CATNAME MAINCAT A ANAME ...

Approvers Limit?

Hi everyone I have a workflow which is working pretty well execpt when I have a lot of approvers So normally, I have +/- 10 approvers by workflow b...

• By domiowa
  • March 03, 2019  22:04

Show or Hide Panels by choice control answers

I'm hoping someone can assist me with looking at my rules. I have series of 8 questions (all are answered with Yes or No). Three separate panels wi...

Use a ShareMail box from a choice list to be use i...

I collegues I've been tried to use a shareMail box adress from a choice list (from my forms) to be use in the send notification of the work flow.. ...

Buttons not appearing in the nintex form in Mobile...

Hi , I have a nintex form and it contains 10 fields and 5 buttons including save and Submit and Cancel . In the desktop view working as expected...

Copy (created) and Update (edited) item on another...

Hello Nintex-Community, I have quite a simple issue that has kept bothering me for a while. I have been searching in google (and here) for a solu...