Capability Sort By

Workflow Task ID of a newly created Workflow item?...

How do i get the Workflow Task ID of a newly created Workflow item? What I'm trying to do is get the attachments that are added inside a workflo...

Best way to bypass People Control validation (Form...

In rare cases it is necessary to bypass the name resolution of a people control (business case: expense request form where the receipient of the ...

Setup an automated workflow to create a folder, th...

Ok, we have a requisition form that creates several entries in a year. The list definitely hits the 5000 view quickly. We'd like to have an aut...

Identify item changes in notification workflows

Hello, I am really new at Nintex Workflow for sharepoint. I implemented a notification workflow which sends an email with all data fiels of a li...

How can I make sql request field read only?

I have an sql Request Control that is pulling data from a database view. I need to make that field read only. Does anyone know how I can accom...

• By tina
  • November 29, 2018  10:57

Duplicate Removal

I am using the responsive version of Nintex Forms with Sharepoint. The problem I am having is this. (LIST) Facility: Public School Pri...

• By burnsmh
  • November 29, 2018  07:54

XML error with Nintex Forms List form web part

Hello, I am trying to build a site page on my sharepoint site with a few lists on it. The user will select from one list, which will filter an...

How to register a custom control in Nintex Forms m...

Hi all I have developed a custom control for Nintex Forms and sucessfully installed it using the guide: Register the custom control with the Ni...

How do I add a field value to button onclick javas...

I've got a Calculated field called: calcID with dynamic string number displayed, example result: 12. I need to add this to a button's onclick ev...

How to Clear control selections when hidden

Hello I have searched all over and I haven't found a fix for this. Hopefully someone here can help. The only fixes I have found is to code using...

• By janeya
  • November 28, 2018  03:11

Form calling workflow - returning data & stay...

We are using Nintex Forms & Workflow for SharePoint 2013. I need to call a workflow from my form, keep the form open, and return data (from ...

Help with a Regular Expression

Hi, I am trying to replace all characters before the the first capital letter. It's not a set number of characters that needs replacing. The p...