Capability Sort By

2 Submit buttons in a form,

Hi all, I have 3 buttons in a form, one save button and other 2 are save and submit buttons. save will be saving the data to list without any ...

Nintex Assign Flexi action and Image control error...

1- I am getting this error while publishing a flexi action: 2- I am trying to insert my company logo and for that i have inserted an ima...

• By sv86
  • January 02, 2019  21:43

Unable to publish the nintex 2016 on premise workf...

Hello All, I am getting below error when i try to publish the workflow with state machine action added in it. has anyone faced this issue? Pl...

SAP integration + Licenses + Demo

Hi team, I would like to get some information about the following : 1-the integration with SAP is direct or it needs some middlewares. We succ...

• By hwasly
  • January 02, 2019  09:48

The workflow object Pause for is frizen

I have problem with pause for, is frizen. I tried to run with "SharePoint timer Service" service stopped, but it did not work, I tried to st...

JavaScript Button to save form in New mode and reo...

Goal: I want to create a save and continue button on the form that does the following 2 things: Saves the form Reopens the form in Edit...

Nintex Workflows failing on SP 2013

Hi Team, We are facing issues in our farm where the Nintex workflows are failing after the .Net patching. The workflows fails and some gets te...

• By ramya_g
  • January 02, 2019  02:03

Error: Invalid postback or callback argument. Eve...

Can Anyone help me in above issue, when I am binding drop-downs dynamically and select some value then this error comes. If value is not sel...

Date/Time Validation - Request Off Form

Using Nintex Forms 2016 in conjunction with SharePoint Server 2016. I am creating a "Request Off Form." The form contains 6 date controls: C...

• By lpetre
  • December 31, 2018  13:44

Hi! Is there a way to create a link to a location ...

Hi! Is there a way to create a link to a location in the NINTEX form?

Why DOM explorer shows value="on" for al...

Anybody have any idea why my DOM explorer shows value="on" for all the multichoice checkboxes. This is my column . That's how I a...

• By ahmad84
  • December 28, 2018  08:33

Using Web Request To Create New List Item

Hello, I am trying to use the Web Request widget to create a line item and fill in multiple columns in a dynamic list (dynamic list because the...

• By nick
  • December 26, 2018  12:46