Capability Sort By

Advice Please - Creating a Task List that is Updat...

I have a requirement to automate a task list we have within SharePoint. Currently, I have a simple task last which are assigned to individuals. I...

Help needed: Reminder Worflow to send one email

Hello I followed Cassy's workflow instructions here https://community.nintex.com/community/build-your-own/blog/2016/05/23/site-workflow-docum...

• By bimi82
  • December 17, 2018  04:54

Nintex Workflows not starting after creating new i...

Hi, today I had to realize, that our workflows, which are running for years, are not starting anymore when creating a new list item. Our sy...

• By slenti
  • December 17, 2018  04:33

Workflow for Suspended Workflows

Hi, We have various workflows created in SharePoint that sends an email to other users for approvals or information, sometimes we have issues ...

Can I Convert a completed Infopath form (.xml file...

Let me start off by saying I am new and very green to both Sharepoint and Nintex. So I will apologize upfront if this question is a dumb one. I a...

• By qta0867
  • December 17, 2018  01:39

Configuration Delays when Editing Workflow

When editing a Nintex workflow I'll double-click on an action (or select "Configure" from the menu...it doesn't seem to matter). The dialog will ...

• By jeff
  • December 14, 2018  18:18

Error When Attempting to Delete

I'm totally getting owned by Nintex today...LOL. In a photo library (if that makes any difference) I set a variable to the ID number of an ite...

• By jeff
  • December 14, 2018  18:11

How does the pause work?

My one minute pauses are sometimes taking up to 5 minutes. Just curious how this works and why it would pause so long?

• By jeff
  • December 14, 2018  17:21

How to populate radio button, multi checkbox and m...

Is anybody out there who could guide me please? With the help of this post " (javascript) How do I populate data into fields based on a selection...

• By ahmad84
  • December 14, 2018  13:36

Move workflow to Subsite in Same Site Collection

Hello, I would like to move a Sharepoint On-Premises list and associated Nintex workflow to a subsite. I do not have access to Site Collection ad...

Update XML in Infopath Form Library from separate ...

As stated in my question title I'm trying to update a Status field in my Infopath form using workflow from a separate SP list. I know that I have...

Can I assign a task to 1 person based on a list of...

Basically my requirement is: There are 5 people that work a specific process. Can I set up a list of these 5 people and have the first task go to...