Capability Sort By

Max/Min value from repeating section

Hello! The situation: There is a repeating section which contains Single line of text and date field. Are there any solution to get max/min ...

• By samifiu
  • January 14, 2019  03:07

Nintex Forms - 2 date fields auto update month?

Hi, I am using Nintex 365 forms, SharePoint online, responsive form wanting to achieve the following with my leave form I have built. 1. I hav...

• By loftus
  • January 13, 2019  19:50

Nintex forms with attachments - workflow email fai...

I have a very strange thing happening. I have an expense claim form which has an attachment control. Users have reported that some of the forms a...

• By ohagas
  • January 13, 2019  17:30

Need to create a workflow with serial approvals

New to Nintex workflows- Looking to create a workflow with few fields auto-filled from the User Profile Service application when a new form is...

• By sv86
  • January 13, 2019  03:09

New Form in responsive design errored fcn SUM()

Hi I noticed that when I have new form in responsive design and need get total currency with sum() from amounts in repeated section. (I use here ...

• By heget
  • January 12, 2019  14:57

Force a Calculated Value Control Update with JavaS...

Synopsis: A Nintex Form (SharePoint 2013) has a calculated value control which shows the login name of the current user when they create a n...

Multi line text field for collecting logs

I am using a Multi line Text field (in sharepoint 2013 on-prem) to display the log/approval status audit log in my workflow. I have enabled the a...

Pause Until Date in the Past

We have a workflow that uses the Pause Until action + a date on the item form. Sometimes the date would be in the past. Is it normal for the wor...

• By sverem
  • January 11, 2019  10:40

Nintex WF history records

Hello, I have a customer with a few workflows that are intermittently failing to start saying "Cancelled by System Account" even though they a...

Query User Profile action can't find user(s) -...

I have list with a column with e-mail adresse (single text line ) and now I wanted to test if this is a valid mail-adresse in AD(Userprofile) Bu...

• By bbg
  • January 11, 2019  03:26

Additional action when a task is delegated

Hi everybody I have a workflow which uses the Request data action to send a task to certain users. This task asks them to fill in a PO numbe...

• By Stavros
  • January 11, 2019  00:31

Nintex Workflow to send Email Notification to the ...

How do you set up a workflow that automatically sends a email notification to the new assignee each time the Assigned To: People Picker fie...