Capability Sort By

How to monitor workflows that has been suspended o...

Hi, Is there a way i can monitor if the workflow failed to run either terminated or suspended. Because i can't click all the entries and manua...

Form Versioning Best Practices?

Background There's a custom SharePoint list with management of content types enabled, and a Nintex form created for one of the content types. Ov...

Multiple Forms - Single List

I have a "project request" form for my users to enter their basic request info. This particular form opens for adding new items to the list. Whe...

Managed Metadata issue with workflows

Hello everyone, Got another sticky question that I'm hoping I can get an answer for. I'm trying to create list items from a workflow, and the ...

• By tjulian
  • November 14, 2018  11:31

How to see when task will be escalated?

How can I tell when a particular task one flexitask task will be escalated? Yeah I know I can look at the workflow setting but what about when ...

• By stempb
  • November 14, 2018  11:26

How to use a variable for multi-Branches with out ...

I have a workflow that has three branches, which will have more. In each of the branches I keep asking for the same information example LastName...

• By drcoz
  • November 14, 2018  10:54

Make a box mandatory if either one of the two cond...

A multi-outcome task form has 3 choices in the decision box, A,B,C. One rule is to make a box mandatory if B is selected in decision box. ...

Filter Query Action on choice column

Hi, we have two lists where there is a Model Run ref column and the Data Input field as a choice column (not multiple choice) in the source list...

Hide based on different Y/N selections

Hello, I'm building a form where I'd like to hide panels based on 2 different selections. If one Y/N function is selected, then I want the panels...

• By janeya
  • November 14, 2018  00:50

One Email Based on Choice From Repeating Section D...

Hi, I am able to get child items from parent list where i have a repeating section following: Repeating section as html table in mail . I am al...

You can only publish docs in minor version enabled...

I'm running into an issue where I can not publish any Nintex form. I've tried creating new libraries and run into the same error. I've turned ver...

• By kheup
  • November 13, 2018  06:22

Any way of getting approvers at Workflow Execution...

Hi, This seems like a pretty simple question..but couldn't find anywhere else. Is there any way of getting approvers for a FlexiTask (or any ...