Capability Sort By

Query Excel Services Authorization Error

Hi, I am trying to create list items in Sharepoint 2013 using a Excel Workbook. My plan was to follow this example , saving each column of my wo...

• By eduva
  • February 01, 2019  08:27

Nintex Workflow updating an Microsoft Access Datab...

We have a Microsoft Access Database that contains user option data. We want to be able to have a user make a form selection that will have a wor...

Problem returning values using the Read Document A...

Can anyone think of any reason why my Read Document Action workflow only works on content controls located in the header of my Word document? All...

Display field values for selected entries from a m...

I am attempting to build a Course request form the has a lookup into a Course list. I created a "Courses" field in a Course Request list . I s...

• By jsval
  • January 31, 2019  15:38

Print Form with Field/Object Background Colors

I have a form with a single line text field and several panels that contain background color, when I print the background color is not printed. D...

Is it possible to attach a workflow to a list temp...

I want to use a site workflow to create a discussion list once a month. I can use the "Create list" option for the site workflow and it allows me...

I have what may be a stupid question!!

We are running Nintex workflows on our 2013 farm....we also have Project Web App 2013 that has Nintex installed BUT not the PWA Nintex workflows....

Validation rule if panel is not hidden by another ...

Hi Would anyone know how to set a validation rule to trigger if a panel is made visible by another Formatting type rule and the people picker ...

• By harryr
  • January 31, 2019  02:13

Workflow error System.Int32

Hi there, I have kickstarted a workflow but it came back with this error Workflow Details Failed to run User Defined Action. Una...

• By jchang
  • January 30, 2019  16:53

How Do I Get Rid of This Whitespace?

So looking at a typical send notification action HTML source code, the occurence of &#160; is fairly common. <td colspan="4">&#160;...

Show panel based on multiple conditions in a rule

Hi I am hoping someone can help. I have been trying to do this for days without any success. I want to show a panel when two or three cond...

• By harryr
  • January 30, 2019  03:40

Pause For gives an error

Per this Marian Hatala post (thx Marian Hatala ‌) I put in a Pause at the top of my WF and I also put in a Commit and Pause (1 min) after ever...