Capability Sort By

Nintex e-signatures for external user

We are thinking of using Nintex e-signatures in our Nintex forms, can you confirm that Nintex e-signature can be signed by external users too? wh...

Check Calendar for Double Bookings

There seemed to be many ways to do this, but all adhoc and no complete solutions. So I present the following. Example in bottom screenshot. ...

Copy data from a list library to a document librar...

Need some help with a time sensitive request. I have a list library with a Nintex form. The form is a questionnaire that a user fills out. Onc...

Print as PDF only using 1/3 page

I am having a problem with the Print as PDF function. This is basically what the output of clicking it is. My settings are: I am using...

• By burnsmh
  • December 12, 2018  13:58

List Lookup Control Issues

I am experiencing some odd issues with the List Lookup control in Nintex Forms. It appears that if you create a new form for a list that utili...

Convert string to person type

Hi, I have a SharePoint document library with a field named " Owner " (single line of text). I want to query the value from that field into a N...

How to create a *.csv file (with more than one lin...

Hi all, I want to create a *.csv file with NINTEX (build string). The creation of the file is no problem (I am using the send mail action for ...

• By mai-kel
  • December 12, 2018  07:40

Flexi-task permissions issue

Hello there. I'm having a permissions problem with a flexi-task. The users who need to respond have contribute access on the list where the flexi...

Nintex db's clean up in SharePoint on-premises...

Hi, I was wondering if Nintex related content and references are automatically cleaned up from Nintex databases (Content and Config db's) when t...

• By jeus
  • December 11, 2018  02:56

Nintex Workflow SQL Timeout error

I'm working with a customer who has had Nintex Workflow 2010 for a while and it has worked well. I've just come on to help and have been unable t...

Access to product download page

Can some one please give me access to product download page? https://community.nintex.com/community/installation/product-downloads Regards,...

Rank

Best Practice Question – Tracking Multiple Item St...

This is a general best practice question for people who have been around the block a few times with Nintex Workflow for SharePoint (on prem, thou...