Capability Sort By

join an attachment in personnalized list with Nint...

Hello, i wish to join an attachment into an element of list personnalized since a library of document. i don't how find to make it. Than you for ...

Workflow Reminder

We want to create a site Workflow reminder for a Document Library. The Library has a column whith a "due date". We need a workflow which sends an...

Can't see Rules built for flexi task form

I have built rules in a task form embedded in Flexi Task action in a Workflow a few monthes ago. But now I can't see the rules when in Task Form ...

Best way to create a variable for Today's Date...

What is the best way to create a variable for Today's date and NOT have the time? This seems like it should be so simple but in Nintex O365 this ...

• By casey
  • November 09, 2018  17:20

Multiple line of text with links are non-clickable...

I've a form/workflow where I collect attachments on different stages through the workflow. I compile them into a mutliple line of text fields and...

Attachment field read only on mobile

Is there a way to add an attachment field to a task form on mobile to only display attachments from the original form but I want the attachments ...

Controls, Panels, and Repeating Sections Rendering...

Hi Folks, I have forms with multiple panels or repeating sections that render based on rules. When they render as the rules are triggered, the...

Ask a Question Form Not Rendering in Internet Expl...

Hi Folks, When using this forum, I have been having an issue with the controls rendering. I have no issues if I try it in Chrome but IE11 seem...

Users can't publish workflows even with full c...

Users are unable to publish workflows. They can create and save them, but when going to publish them they are either getting an error message say...

• By aak1
  • November 09, 2018  11:01

Remove item properties in FlexiTask Form

Hi, I'd like to remove the item properties and the double buttons on the flexi task form for deny or approve. I already made a new view with ...

• By mvahsen
  • November 09, 2018  01:53

How do you prevent a workflow from running on item...

I set up a workflow in a document library configured to start immediately when a new item is created. I noticed that when I created a folder in t...

• By spdy
  • November 08, 2018  19:23

SharePoint 2016 MinRole

Being the former administrator of a SharePoint 2013 farm, I was happy when Microsoft came out with Mini Roles in SharePoint 2016. If you are run...