Capability Sort By

Will a workflow scheduled to run in past date imme...

I have a workflow that includes an approval step and a later action that fires a child workflow, scheduled at a particular date. I know that in s...

• By ryk
  • October 24, 2018  07:47

how to associate a nintex workflow to a pre-built ...

to all Nintex geniuses; I need help! to address a specific need in my organization, I have created a custom list, and added a nintex workflow to ...

• By amiri_b
  • October 24, 2018  06:45

Can you set item level permissions in lists?

I am attempting to set item level permissions in a list. Here is what I currently have set. It appears to apply the permissions correctl...

• By jwallis
  • October 24, 2018  06:43

Flexi Task Notification Rich Text Field Hyperlink ...

Hey! I'm currently facing a problem regarding formatted hyperlinks in Flexi Task notifications. After I created a Flexi Task, I start with the...

Calculated fields and Repeating Section not popula...

My calculated fields are not populating back to my list. Any ideas why? Also, in display view, the "total line cost" will not display ...

• By DinaF
  • October 23, 2018  13:36

Check In an item using a workflow

Hi, I want to use a Nintex workflow to check in a document automatically based on a field written from an Infopath form. When I try to trigger...

How to populate list fields from a calculated valu...

So, I have been working on this, however I cannot seem to find an answer that does not involve very complicated operations using JS, XML, etc. ...

• By betho24
  • October 23, 2018  07:18

Need to create a workflow to trigger 3 days before...

We're looking to add hundreds of items to a SharePoint O365 calendar. We would like for an email to be sent out 3 days prior to the due date with...

• By Ryan1
  • October 23, 2018  07:02

Nintex “Server name not specified” when I Run NWAd...

I am trying to migrate a Sharepoint 2007 Nintex workflow to Sharepoint 2010 Nintex environment. I used the method mentioned in the Nintex Site ...

Rank

Microsoft .Net Framework security update

Microsoft .Net Framework security update Recently Microsoft has released the September 2018 .NET Framework security updates to resolv...

• By acloke
  • October 22, 2018  19:39

Need help in List Lookup Control

I have two lists - one is VHProjectList & other is Project Contracts. The VHProjectList has the fields as Ops Project ID, Short Name, Proj Ma...

Root element is missing error in Nintex 3.3

Hello, We are using SharePoint 2013, Nintex 3.3. After Sharepoint patches were brought to its current state, Nintex workflows stopped working. A...

• By nrajak
  • October 22, 2018  13:26