Capability Sort By

Review Task Conditional Outcome

Hello, we are currently working on a Change Management Workflow. We also have Nintex Forms, the Workflow begins with a requestor filling out a fo...

Dynamic Multiple Flexi-Task Approvers - Sometimes?...

Here's my issue - I have 10 or so nested decisions that look at conditions to assign a flexi task to an approver, in this case all but 1 of those...

How to use a single Nintex workflow attached indep...

I have several SharePoint Online (SPO) lists on the same site that all use the same relatively simple notification workflow process, so I have de...

Can I make One field change another field or the o...

I know the title only creates more questions... let me elaborate. We are building a supply request form that is used in Kuwait. Because of this, ...

"Copy to User Doc Library" not working

I have read this post: https://community.nintex.com/thread/3702 . It still does not work for me. I am using SharePoint 2013 My users have con...

Workflow - Create folder structure: Fails with aut...

Good day, I built a workflow that creates a folder / sub folder structure when creating a new document set or a new folder in a document libra...

• By gunjo70
  • November 01, 2018  00:30

Sending multiple line text column to another list

Hi, I'm hoping someone give me a hand. I have a workflow that sends information from a list to a document library to be inserted into a tem...

How to parse a multiple value field into a collect...

Hello, I have a lookup field called Collateral Type that allows multiple values. For example it may contain 3 values: CHT; EML; ENV. How do I ...

Form Submit then redirect to previous URL wherever...

I have several pages that have a link to Add a New Item to a List with an Attachment. Let's say Pages A, B, and C. After the new item has been ad...

Nintex for SharePoint 2019 release date?

Hi, Is there any planned date of Nintex forms & workflows for SharePoint 2019? Thanks, Krishna.

Configuring UDAs

Question about UDAs - My workflow takes a couple attachments and pushes them to a field, then the workflow delimits these, send the delimited l...