Capability Sort By

Dispatcher should be able to pick any person to be...

I need a workflow with only 2 steps (tasks). The assignee of the first step = Dispatcher. The assignee of the second step = the expert that wil...

• By Antwerp
  • November 08, 2018  01:17

Insert Approval URL into HTML String

Hi - I've got a HTML template which I'm storing in a Muilt-Line Text variable (1email). I am then attempting to reference the variable in a task ...

Mutual certificate exchange with REST web service ...

Greetings: I am trying to connect to a REST API via Nintex workflow (Web Request action). I got it working in Google Postman but to do so I h...

• By baltner
  • November 07, 2018  15:34

How to start workflow when form is opened instead ...

I have setup a workflow ( based on this tutorial ) to generate (and increment) a form ID and set that form ID to the "Title" field in my form. E...

Which workflow actions require the item to be chec...

Currently getting errors when running a list approval workflow in a library that requires checkin/out. The workflow will fail with the following...

replacing text from string

Hello, How can I replace all special characters in a workflow? Say you get a string from a SharePoint list: (MyString#1-a). So, I want to remov...

Reg exp query

I have a email library. When the email is received SP reads the email body and stores the email text in a column. The whole of the email body tex...

• By michuk
  • November 07, 2018  06:17

Help with calculation formula needed

Hello All, I am working on a formula to show relevant currency £ calculations based on selected dates and times. The Total formula needs to me...

• By bimi82
  • November 07, 2018  04:23

Nintex mobile app - number fields and regional set...

Hi A standard english form published to the mobile app is causing a problem with number fields when opened on an ipad with Indonesian regional...

• By harfmt
  • November 06, 2018  14:23

Multi Input Form Validation

Hi - I'm trying to show/hide a form field based on the results of a dropdown and a number input. The field should only show if the user selects...

Create List Item running very slow

Hi, I have two lists. In the first list, the user inputs the number of items they want to create in the second list. The workflow creates the i...

Missing Site Actions Menu Options

I have a single user that is missing the normal site action menu items that would be available to a Site Owner, or a Site Collection Admin. He...

• By jwstl
  • November 06, 2018  06:44