Capability Sort By

Nintex Workflows failing on SP 2013

Hi Team, We are facing issues in our farm where the Nintex workflows are failing after the .Net patching. The workflows fails and some gets te...

• By ramya_g
  • January 02, 2019  02:03

Error: Invalid postback or callback argument. Eve...

Can Anyone help me in above issue, when I am binding drop-downs dynamically and select some value then this error comes. If value is not sel...

Date/Time Validation - Request Off Form

Using Nintex Forms 2016 in conjunction with SharePoint Server 2016. I am creating a "Request Off Form." The form contains 6 date controls: C...

• By lpetre
  • December 31, 2018  13:44

Hi! Is there a way to create a link to a location ...

Hi! Is there a way to create a link to a location in the NINTEX form?

Why DOM explorer shows value="on" for al...

Anybody have any idea why my DOM explorer shows value="on" for all the multichoice checkboxes. This is my column . That's how I a...

• By ahmad84
  • December 28, 2018  08:33

Using Web Request To Create New List Item

Hello, I am trying to use the Web Request widget to create a line item and fill in multiple columns in a dynamic list (dynamic list because the...

• By nick
  • December 26, 2018  12:46

Set read permission on a specific item in a list w...

Guys , I need to add read permission for a user in a workflow. the user is initiator of a workflow in another list, and during the workflow, an i...

• By amiri_b
  • December 26, 2018  06:12

Repeating section populated dynamically drop down ...

Hi, I have a drop down list in the second repeating section, where the option values are populated dynamically using JavaScript below. va...

How to Query a List By URL

I'm using SharePoint 2010 and Nintex workflow 2010. I have a workflow that I want to re-use each month. Each month i will create a list wi...

How to set up a flexi task to wait for all assigne...

Maybe a basic question, but how do I set up a flexi task to wait for the outcome of all assignees, even if one rejects. No matter what I try, the...

• By jpmhuls
  • December 21, 2018  05:11

I have created a Nintex form for my SharePoint li...

I have created a Nintex form for my SharePoint list. here problem is when i open the nintex form to design purpose it shows like Undefined Erro...

Help with metadata fields on Upload a File action

I'm trying to write a workflow to send a document from one site collection to another, using Upload a File action. It works well with text fields...