Capability Sort By

Site Work Flow Variable Not Picking Correct Date

I have list A which has a number of date columns which are set by a list workflow using Calculate Date columns. List B is used to input the start...

Equivalent Person Field in Workflow Cloud

I need to utilize people picker for a Workflow Cloud form however I am new to this platform. How are these types of fields being facilitated in ...

Error: Index property is greater than the number o...

I have working with a workflow to build a repeating section. I have a collection ( coll_BusinessUnit) where I get all items when ID is the same...

An embedded page at formso365.nintex.com says unde...

I'm having an issue with Nintex Workflow. I add a "Start a Task process" action and when I click on edit task form I get an error after clicking...

Remove user from SharePoint group

I have a Nintex workflow set on a "Employee Directory" custom list that adds a user to a specific SharePoint group when a new employee is added t...

Initiators not receiving emails from Workflows

I have created two different work flows, for two different departments, to fulfill a similar need. I am running into an issue, where the initi...

Start this workflow not that one from the form upo...

I have two work flows. One will add an item to a list view upon approval. The other will remove the item from the list view upon approval. Right ...

How to use time as a condition

I need to be able to create a workflow that evaluates the create date/time to determine if it was created between 10 am and 2 pm today, to take s...

• By efarley
  • January 23, 2019  13:01

How to make items in a list created by Nintex down...

I have a list with Travel Requests and we just migrated over to a new O365 Tenant (still in SP Online, same version) and not all the items copied...

How do I create a validation to make sure that one...

I am creating a form with two date fields, Start Date and Expiration Date. I need to make sure that the Expiration Date is within 365 days of th...

• By mjmarz
  • January 23, 2019  07:53

How to eliminate the time stamp in a Repeating Sec...

How do you eliminate the time stamp in a Repeating Section XML Query for "Date"? I have the date field in the list set to date only. I have th...

• By DinaF
  • January 23, 2019  07:06

Limit one item per person

Hi I am using NWS, currently I've set up a form and I want to limit my workers. I recognize them by worker ID field, they write the number. ...

• By an0nto
  • January 23, 2019  06:41