Capability Sort By

Workflow Edit Start Form Grayed Out. Cannot Access...

Hello, I have built a fairly elaborate InfoPath Start Form through the Workflow Settings box in my Workflow. Today I went to edit it and the "Edi...

SQL Query works only in testing enviornment not in...

Hi everyone, I have been testing my form and only can i see the content populate from the database in the testing enviornment and not in the LIVE. Ca...

SQL Query works only in testing enviornment not in...

Hi everyone, I have been testing my form and only can i see the content populate from the database in the testing enviornment and not in the LIVE. Ca...

New Form, Old List, Lookup selectors do not popula...

I have created several new Nintex Forms for existing lists that previously used InfoPath forms. Many fields were using data connections in InfoPath ...

Open Edit Form After Drag and Drop Upload To Libra...

When a user uploads a file to a document library using drag and drop, is there a way for the edit form to open automatically as soon as the upload is...

Adding items to a repeating section

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I'm attempting to dynamically add items to a repeating section of a workflow form using the method found here . Ev...

• By frnpit
  • February 27, 2019  12:52

Trying to export SharePoint 2016 list into Csv

Hello all, I'm trying to take a simple SharePoint 2016 on-prem list and have all the items, using Nintext WF, in a Csv. I'm not a newbie, but not ad...

• By mkattke
  • February 27, 2019  08:41

Hardcoded value is working fine but not the assign...

Hi All , I am setting up a value using webmethod action through restapi into another thirdparty system. one of the json value If we set Hardcoded (...

fn-FormatDate(GetDateNow,"YYYY") didn...

I want to get current year date through expression fn-FormatDate( GetDateNow ,"YYYY") but didn't work. I use the object "Set variable" and ...

Workflow to collect email addresses from a multi-s...

Good morning, I have a form which allows the user to select people they want to send an email to. I am not able to grab the people (or email address...

How to change the field order in Request Data form...

Hello community, what is the best way to change the order of two content type fields in a NWF request data form? I was not able to change the order...

action 'Update document' error

Hi, Have already created some workflow with this action but now I created a new one and for some reason I receive a error: Error updating document. E...