Capability Sort By

Nintex WF Menu Missing from List Unless on Persona...

Since migration to SharePoint 2016 I've noticed that some list don't display Nintex WF options unless I'm on a personal view of the list. Screenshots...

• By rogerb
  • February 14, 2019  06:26

Calculated values slow down form loading to the po...

Dear community, we are currently facing havy problems with our Nintex form. In a nutshell, our form uses a total of 25 Looup fields, each pro...

Nintex Workflow import error

Hi, when importing Nintex workflow from .nwf from different SP environment following error occurs: Uncaught ReferenceError: changes is not defined ...

• By darisz
  • February 14, 2019  00:19

Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2019 - Installer fa...

Today I was installing the 5.0.1.0 update for Nintex Workflow & Forms for SharePoint 2019. I noticed the installation failed somewhere in the mi...

Disable field in Forms after first entry

Hey @ll, I would like to disable a field after first entry in a custom Nintex form. That mean, the responsible user have one possibilty to edit ...

Can an email address be added to a multi-user Peop...

I am designing a Training Form and within that form there is a section to add a list of group names to conduct the training. The names can be source...

Nintex Form Copy paste controls

I cannot see copy paste options in the Nintex form designer ribbon. Version: 8.3 SharePoint 2103 On Prim . What am I missing here. ...

Workflow running when modified not running when ch...

Hello, I am working on a workflow that is triggered when a certain binary field is set to "Yes". It will then create a copy of the document in an...

• By tjulian
  • February 13, 2019  11:12

HELP!! Nintex Workflow for Office 365 - Copy Attac...

I'm not an expert so please help if you can: I have posted the screen shot along with the write up. /sites/GRPTiffanyAvinSandbox/Lists/E...

• By laul
  • February 13, 2019  10:11

Nintex Workflow publishing error

Hello After installing Sharepoint 2013 on premise and Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms 2013 and configuring it a bit I tried to publish a very si...

• By darisz
  • February 13, 2019  05:52

Nintex Forms Web Request action

Hi All, hoping some can help me. I'm trying to get a count of open tasks in the Workflow tasks list to display on a form. Why because users want to ...

Nintex Forms Lookup not working after migration

Hello everyone, I have a couple of lists - Customers - Products - Requests In the requests list I am looking up both customers and products,...

• By kinetal
  • February 13, 2019  03:42