Capability Sort By

Site level permissions required to access assigned...

I have a list workflow in a particular team site that requires collecting approvals from individuals who are not members of that site. Before Nintex ...

Nintex form condition rule the OR rule

I need to hide a control when another control (A) equals low or high. If the control equals mid then I want to see the control.

• By michuk
  • February 20, 2019  06:56

Delegate user can't see lookup data in task fo...

In case of Flexi Task action once task is delegated to another user, in task form delegated user can't have data in lookup fields of list item field...

Set Link Text via Nintex Workflow

I am setting a link field in a workflow, but I would like to set the text of a link field to the Title field value. I don't see an option to separate...

• By rogerb
  • February 20, 2019  05:52

Not able to log the value of the lookup field

Hi, I am trying to log the value of the lookup field to my workflow history but it is not working. Ex: I have a studentList with StudentID, Stu...

Looking for How-To, on List (not task) to send 3 R...

I'm new to Nintex Workflows and looking for a How-To on creating a Reminder email, using an out of the box SP (2013) custom list. I would like a remi...

• By FLSteve
  • February 20, 2019  04:33

Nintex Workflow Start Service and Nintex Connector...

Hello, Since three days we have exactly the same problem on two different SharePoint 2016 Farms that are joined in the same domain. One of them i...

• By ABX
  • February 20, 2019  04:07

Extract ItemIDs from LookupControl (multiple selec...

I have a List Lookup control in my nintex form with multiple select option. When the items are selected I only want to get the IDs portion of the res...

One name field, multiple options for data input - ...

I am creating a form where I am collecting details relating to a potential incident. Form has a repeating section (so multiple people can be added i...

• By Kaz_W
  • February 19, 2019  22:27

call webservice action fail intermittently.

call webservice action fail intermittently and I receive following exception. Failed to invoke web service. Error returned from server: <!DOC...

How to generate a document (e.g., HTML) based on d...

Hi all, I would like to generate a document (e.g., HTML) based on data from list contains folders. For example, I have a list of employees with the f...

• By OT
  • February 19, 2019  14:28

How to generate a filtered view for several users ...

Hi all, I have a source list with folders. I would like to generate a filtered view containing some fields of the whole list. Also this view should ...

• By OT
  • February 19, 2019  14:24