Capability Sort By

Workflow - get string parts of the Commets of Appr...

# I have a workflow where I need to get the comment part based on approved comment (that is, the last part of the ApproversCommets) ...

• By bbg
  • January 21, 2019  00:10

Lookup comparing Username

I have a form with a calculated value control, and want to use the lookup function to retreive the value from another SharePoint list. The value ...

• By jwstl
  • January 18, 2019  09:27

Clear managed metadata field

This should be easy, but it's not working. I have a form on a list that includes a Managed Metadata field. The field is not required and only...

Duplicate emails being sent .5 - 2 hrs later

I have workflows that are triggered from another workflow. On those triggered workflows there is a loop function. The send notification action af...

Create List Action - Overwrite Existing List

Hello, Is there a way to overwrite an existing list when creating a new list? The original list can be deleted or renamed, as long as the n...

• By nick
  • January 17, 2019  09:43

Error while approving tasks through Lazy Approval

Hello All, I am having a few issues when a user tries to respond to a task using Lazy Approval. If they respond using Lazy Approval, the workf...

FontStyle is not applied in Mobile device view

Hello I am using Nintex to create forms and use the Desktop view. I have made all the relevant changes required and it looks great on a comput...

• By bimi82
  • January 17, 2019  05:37

How to confirm successful Copy Item, before Delete...

I have a functional workflow that does this: Looks to see if an item (a file in a document library "A") has the column "Ready" checked off (=Ye...

• By ampp
  • January 16, 2019  12:12

WF that Fails to Start - How to avoid duplicates

I have a WF that creates ("Create New Item") about 400 items nightly to a List. The WF runs nightly from the Nintex scheduler. Occasionally I g...

Calculated field within Repeating Section not disp...

I have a repeating section in my form. There are 3 calculated fields within the repeating section that are all currency fields. Two of those ca...

Classify a list item as "overdue" by com...

Hello all! So, I'm fairly new to the Nintex World, only started working with it since last October. Now I'm developing a form that needs input...

Deleting items in a document library

I am building a workflow to delete documents that are 7 days old. Have tried using "Delete Item" and "Delete Multiple Items". I have a field...