Capability Sort By

Nintex Forms - Document Set

Hi all, I'm having issues with creating a form for a document set content type. I create a new library, add a document set content type (a si...

Pulling in Data from Other List

Hello. I am having trouble with performing a lookup using the Update Item action. Here's a summary of what I'm trying to do: There are two list...

How to update Multi-select choice item from workfl...

I am having an issue with trying to update a multi-select choice field on my context item via the Update item action. I have created a custom ta...

• By efarley
  • December 07, 2018  09:19

Automatically add approvers to Sharepoint Group

SharePoint 2016(not online) I have an approval workflow where the approval requestor enters the name(s) of the approvers onto a form. I'm tryin...

• By mosturl
  • December 07, 2018  08:50

Create & Update Text Document with Workflow

I have a Content Editor Web Part that I'd like to have some HTML code in. I plan on using the web part's Content Link field to link to a text fil...

Broken form when a people picker user was removed ...

Hi ! We have cleaned our userinfolist some times ago by removing users that were not anymore in our AD. There is now a bug in the form when ed...

• By nikitha
  • December 07, 2018  00:56

How to restrict the People Picker Control (on Mobi...

How to restrict the People Picker Control (on Mobile Apps) to a specific SharePoint Group. We're running SharePoint 2013 on Prem. I'm able ...

• By janp
  • December 06, 2018  13:49

Conditional Start of Parsing Repeating Section Wor...

Hello - I have multiple repeating sections on my fom, 4 to be exact, so I have created 4 different workflows to extract the content from the repe...

List Lookup Control in a New Form for an Existing ...

I have created a new classic Nintex Form for a list with existing data in it. I needed to use the List Lookup Control to give users the ability t...

Issue with multi line text box on form

I have a form connected to a list. Among other controls and inputs is a Multi line text box. In this text box I want to show the value of a colum...

• By Stavros
  • December 06, 2018  07:44

Error Create Item in another site

I am getting an error when using "Create Item in another site". After running the workflow, I get the following error. The Object is...