Capability Sort By

Workflow New record was created with old record ID...

This work flow is querying data from another list to summarize total numbers in each month for different segment. Notes for workflow...

• By yulia
  • March 06, 2019  12:35

Web Request error / approve user request

Hi All, I have a Nintex Form with (Web Request) which is working fine when detail is selected by the user and submitted on forms. I Only get...

• By Nbibi
  • March 06, 2019  08:35

Validate Multi Line Text Box for Email Addresses

I've got a multi-line textbox that I want to ensure has valid email addresses. I've tried setting a rule to ensure the field contains @ with the foll...

• By rogerb
  • March 06, 2019  07:33

How soon can we apply a new license.

Hi all, the last two years running our license expiry has caught us out by expiring at 00:01 in the morning of the expiry date when we expected i...

• By jordan
  • March 06, 2019  07:00

Changing drop down choice when actual date is fill...

Is there a rule for changing a drop down choice to a specific selection when an actual date is entered in another field? I can not use Java script

• By JMC
  • March 06, 2019  05:42

how to locked and give a warning to user when they...

hi, i'm new using nintex form and workflow.Is there a way to locked the edit form and give warning for a list item if another user already open ...

ListView control, sorting is not working in Nintex...

The column sorting is not working in Nintex Forms 11.4.2.30, when clicking on column nothing is happening, even click on column arrow and selecting t...

• By sojanm
  • March 05, 2019  19:14

Query in Nintex Form insert reference not working

I have create a query to get the data from sql to the sharepoint, when i test the query it will no have problem but when i go back to sharepoint...

List Form webpart

Having a lot of problems with this one. Does anyone have a good resource/guidance on actually configuring the List Form webpart in 2016 and making it...

• By trol
  • March 05, 2019  15:20

Are Nintex form designer and Nintex workflow separ...

I don't find Nintex form designer in my library! However, I have the Nintex workflow option in the dropdown list from start a workflow. what does tha...

How to change text color for generated form

My form was created via SharePoint Library. When the form is created in Nintex all the text is black. Most of the items I am able to double click and...

• By Shell
  • March 05, 2019  13:35

Copy documents with multiple Content Type using Wo...

I am moving documents from multiple libraries with mutiple 'Content Types' to an 'archives library'. The move works but does not use the correct 'Co...

• By Wsklein
  • March 05, 2019  10:35