Capability Sort By

Copy (created) and Update (edited) item on another...

Hello Nintex-Community, I have quite a simple issue that has kept bothering me for a while. I have been searching in google (and here) for a solu...

Rank

Execute SQL in a Loop - works first time only

I have a workflow that executes SQL to see if a flag is 1 or 0. If it is 0, it needs to keep checking every 5 minutes until it is 1. I have put thi...

Run workflow with button on newform.aspx

Hello, Is it possible to add a javascript button to the newform.aspx in a cewp that, when clicked, will run an Nintex workflow? Here's some context...

For Each action warning - Target collection cannot...

Hello, I am creating a simple for-each loop where I'm looping through a collection variable that will store task IDs and storing the result in a ...

• By iburch
  • February 28, 2019  09:49

Quiz - Help with Forms/Workflows - new to nintex

Hi All i need to create a form/workflow which is like testing user knowledge i have few questions to test user knowledge with 4 option (Answer) ...

• By Nbibi
  • February 28, 2019  09:15

Workflow Edit Start Form Grayed Out. Cannot Access...

Hello, I have built a fairly elaborate InfoPath Start Form through the Workflow Settings box in my Workflow. Today I went to edit it and the "Edi...

SQL Query works only in testing enviornment not in...

Hi everyone, I have been testing my form and only can i see the content populate from the database in the testing enviornment and not in the LIVE. Ca...

SQL Query works only in testing enviornment not in...

Hi everyone, I have been testing my form and only can i see the content populate from the database in the testing enviornment and not in the LIVE. Ca...

New Form, Old List, Lookup selectors do not popula...

I have created several new Nintex Forms for existing lists that previously used InfoPath forms. Many fields were using data connections in InfoPath ...

Open Edit Form After Drag and Drop Upload To Libra...

When a user uploads a file to a document library using drag and drop, is there a way for the edit form to open automatically as soon as the upload is...

Adding items to a repeating section

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I'm attempting to dynamically add items to a repeating section of a workflow form using the method found here . Ev...

• By frnpit
  • February 27, 2019  12:52

Trying to export SharePoint 2016 list into Csv

Hello all, I'm trying to take a simple SharePoint 2016 on-prem list and have all the items, using Nintext WF, in a Csv. I'm not a newbie, but not ad...

• By mkattke
  • February 27, 2019  08:41