Capability Sort By

Insert Multiple items into list using nintex form

is there any way to Insert Multiple items into list using nintex form

Copy list element from one source list to dynamic ...

Hi all, I need to copy a list element from a static source list to a dynamic target list (depending on the date it is "Q1-2019-target list"; "...

• By mai-kel
  • January 16, 2019  07:18

Require Single Text Field based on a 'Checkbox...

Hey Everyone, I'm working on a form and I'm running into issues requiring fields. I have one choice field that is set as check boxes. bas...

• By cjones
  • January 16, 2019  06:45

Workflow with notifications and approvals.

I am working on a site workflow that will notify the document owner when the next review is 90, 60, 30, and 14 days away then notify the admin th...

• By nallen
  • January 16, 2019  06:33

Calculate Date with other Date Field

I have an Form with an 2 Date Fields. Example: I want to calculate some things: end of year from date "Project Start" (31.12.xxxx) as a dat...

• By derby
  • January 16, 2019  04:31

Set default value for drop-down list on a form

I have a "Department" drop-down list on a form, which I would like to set as default to the current users department within Active Directory, but...

• By lambey
  • January 16, 2019  03:43

Nintex Forms O365 - Calculated Field Not Updating

I'm attempting to get a calculated field to update as the dropdown values change. In the example below - the problem is that the calculated va...

How to conditionally sum up the values from a repe...

Happy New Year!!! So, long story short.. (maybe ) LAY OF THE LAND We have a form with a repeating section . In the repeating section ...

• By billr
  • January 15, 2019  17:24

Prompted for Credentials when editing a Nintex For...

Hello, We've had some Nintex forms & workflows in production for a few months now in our On Prem SP 2016 farm. I was about to make some m...

Looking for help with small approval Workflow in S...

I have a simple approval workflow with 5 approvers. The goal is to have the comments of each approver be written back to the original list. So th...

Date filter in query list action not working

I am doing a list query and using the filter within that action to narrow down my results. I am trying to filter out anything with a date that ha...

Controls resizing in nintex form

Hi All, I have a nintex form with a radio button choice field and a drop down. Now based on the drop-down value I wanted to display few radio...