Capability Sort By

Is it possible to remove a workflow schedule witho...

Using the workflow action "Start Workflow," it's possible to create a new workflow schedule for a list item. I have a different workflow which de...

• By ab50439
  • March 11, 2019  12:46

Workflow holding up change from form to list.

What I have is a Nintex form. When it is saved two workflows are started. They work fine. The network is very slow so I have a lag period from when t...

Error when workflow starts from incoming email

I have mail-enabled a library and I've made the PowerShell changes to my Sharepoint 2019 on-premise server. When I start my workflow manually, it com...

• By pfit
  • March 11, 2019  09:55

Nested look ups in a form

Hello! I have a form that has two nested or cascading lookups (both SharePoint lists). First look up is an employee list. Based on the selection f...

Graphical display of workflow with Site Workflows

Hi, I did search for this, but unfortunately couldn't find anything on it. I'm looking to see what action my workflow is in when it errors by using t...

Question about the best way to change picture cont...

Hello from France My environnement : SharePoint 2013 Standard On Premise with Nintex Forms & WorkFlow 2013. My question : I try to use a pictu...

Nintex loop that count and iterate based on config...

Hello everyone, I have this requirements to automate dispatched of items using a config list. The config list has name of person and no. of items...

• By soldsar
  • March 11, 2019  03:17

Problem with nintex form calculated value control

i am uisng nintex forms calculated value control with simple arithmetical operation and its working fine....But sometime its not displaying correct v...

• By BrittoJ
  • March 11, 2019  03:09

Take screenshot from a form

My requirement is to be able to take a screenshot from maybe within a form and and then attach it to the form. This is as opposed to the current meth...

• By Nabil1
  • March 11, 2019  02:21

The workflow could not copy the item. Make sure th...

We are getting the below error when we are using copy item action in Nintex Workflow 2013 Standard Edition The list has few calculated columns in it...

• By Naseer
  • March 10, 2019  08:55

Get Person or Group column Value based on Current ...

Hi, I have a Custom List 'ApplicationUsers' having two columns 'Initiator' and 'HeadApproval' of type Person or Group. I want to get a 'HeadAppr...

Validation rule is not working though formatting r...

I made a formatting rule as below and it is working properly. and( Status =="Final Report", {Self} =="") However it is not woking if it...

• By kurodak
  • March 09, 2019  19:47